House Price Crash Forum

Would You Put Mr. Pin Out Of His Misery...

The Masked Tulip

HOLA441

...if he was wounded and some ISIL nut-jobs were closing in and there was no chance of getting him to safety?

Would it be a mercy killing - for him or for us?

I was just watching a WW2 film in which Frank Sinatra killed one of his own wounded men rather than leave him behind in the jungle for the Japs.

It reminded me of stories from WW2 of certain units that would not leave wounded behind. The Free Poles, for example, would not leave a wounded man behind if they could not get him to safety.

That was known by every man but they would rather die at the hands of their own than face capture and torture by the Germans.

Now, I know how eager everyone is to put Mr. Pin out of his misery... but I was just thinking that with this ISIL lot we are faced with the same situation that we saw in WW2 when fighting another evil enemy.

Faced with the decision - would you leave a wounded person behind to be captured by the ISIL nut-jobs or would you put him or her out of their misery first?

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

The point of this thread was not to actually shoot Mr. Pin - although so many appear eager to do so that perhaps we should just go ahead and organise it as part of the HPC meet-up - but to discuss that with this ISIL nut-job lot all of us now have to be prepared to do whatever is neccessary in order to protect ourselves and those around us if attacked.

I suppose it was true with the Al Qaeda lot but it just seems more so now with this lot - especially as the worst ones appear to come from the UK.

HOLA4417

The point of this thread was not to actually shoot Mr. Pin - although so many appear eager to do so that perhaps we should just go ahead and organise it as part of the HPC meet-up - but to discuss that with this ISIL nut-job lot all of us now have to be prepared to do whatever is neccessary in order to protect ourselves and those around us if attacked.

I suppose it was true with the Al Qaeda lot but it just seems more so now with this lot - especially as the worst ones appear to come from the UK.

Too many computer shoot-em-up games in their bedrooms!

Yes, in the event of an ISIS attack on the Off-Topic Board I think we would have to all be prepared to shoot the wounded.

HOLA4418

Too many computer shoot-em-up games in their bedrooms!

Yes, in the event of an ISIS attack on the Off-Topic Board I think we would have to all be prepared to shoot the wounded.

Keep an eye out for any new posters with big bushy beards and a hatred of women on the dating thread.

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421

Oi, can the classroom bullies leave Mr Pin alone. He has got a big American car and a way with the ladies so I think it's purely jealousy.

Maybe I'm not the person you think I am, but I still have a Cadillac! I'm not really offended. This is quite a polite, and "best wit for the number of words" forum I have visited!

HOLA4422

This is routinely discussed amongst troops on peacekeeping. The general consensus was to dispatch a comrade wounded or otherwise and by that I mean if we found ourselves ambushed and anyone got taken then all others were to train their rifles in the direction of that person and let rip.

HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

I am not "steeped in misery" I am usually quite happy! I can't imagine why anyone would "put me out of misery" I'm quite happy really!

Archived