House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EmmaRoid

Cigars

I like the odd cigar. Pleasant. Never smoked though - never fancied it. Cigar smoke actually smells pleasant - unlike fags.

Tip - when you are slicing the end off - do less than you think. Take too much - and it ******s it up.

What brand? If it's Cohiba Behike 54s, they are nasty. You should send them to me for safe disposal. shifty_zps46508aa9.gifshifty_zps46508aa9.gifshifty_zps46508aa9.gif

Oral cancer.

Why not smoke them up your bottom and get bum cancer instead? Obviously through "Davey underpants" made of wire mesh, so you don't ignite your sphincter!

My only contribution to this thread is that vagina is the latin word for scabbard and that a certain girlfriend of a pop star allegedly put mars bars and cigars up her fufu.

Apparently they smoke better afterwards - the cigars and not the fufus.

My only contribution to this thread is that vagina is the latin word for scabbard and that a certain girlfriend of a pop star allegedly put mars bars and cigars up her fufu.

Thank you for your contribution. I shall mention it in passing to the wife.

What brand? If it's Cohiba Behike 54s, they are nasty. You should send them to me for safe disposal. shifty_zps46508aa9.gifshifty_zps46508aa9.gifshifty_zps46508aa9.gif

They're not Cuban, they're shit but you have to learn on something.

makes them smoulder rather than smoke with a faint whiff of kipper...... allegedly

makes them smoulder rather than smoke with a faint whiff of kipper...... allegedly

fanny-tastic story mate!