House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rare Bear

Although Jones Was Sorry To Be In Trouble He Blamed The Victim In Not Co-Operating In Handing Over His Property

It was the KNIVES WOT DID IT!

Perhaps we should all call 999 to alert police to the presence of EVIL KNIVES in all of our homes!

I think them knives iz plotting sumfink, innit bruh.

More people should be judges. It appears the only qualification one needs is to be an utter moron.

BoE being set-up as the fall-guy / scapegoat for the HPC?

Following the HPC Mr Osborne was quoted saying "I never did nuffink guv, it waz that BoE wot did it"

Oh bugger wrong topic :(

At least they all got fairly hefty sentences.

'Hefty sentences'????!!!!! is that what you call them???!!!!

I have yet to meet a single person, let alone politician or other such policy maker, able to coherently explain to me how we went from 'Life Imprisonment' (as a substitute for capital punishment) to only '15 years' for murder. Don't delude yourself. If this piece of filth keeps his head down, behaves himself, etc he WILL be released - and still be young enough to sire children of his own.

I had a conversation with someone once who actually acknowledged that some convicted and subsequently released murderers had gone on to kill again - but that the numbers were inconsequential!!!!! My jaw dropped so much I was barely able to construct a coherent, and rage free, answer to him.

This particular case doesn't even have any element of reasonable doubt in it. The animal was caught in the act on camera for heavens sake. In cases such as this 'Life' really must mean life.

Is it racist that I was certain what these four looked like before I got down to their pictures ?

I find cutting vegetables to be rather hard without knives, so I hope they don't get banned or we'll all be eating ready made soup!

One of my mates was pulled over by the plod and they found a bag of knives on him. That is because he is a chef, and they also found his "chef's whites". It's lucky they didn't think he was a KKK serial killer. :blink:

Is it racist that I was certain what these four looked like before I got down to their pictures ?

Only in so much me saying that that part of West London has had a large Somali settlement in the last few years.....

Only in so much me saying that that part of West London has had a large Somali settlement in the last few years.....

Not saying white folk don't do similar - but some of these stories just have a 'theme' that tends to stand out.

I have yet to meet a single person, let alone politician or other such policy maker, able to coherently explain to me how we went from 'Life Imprisonment' (as a substitute for capital punishment) to only '15 years' for murder. Don't delude yourself. If this piece of filth keeps his head down, behaves himself, etc he WILL be released - and still be young enough to sire children of his own.

Yes, he won't be doing 15 years even, it'll probably be more like 7.

It was the KNIVES WOT DID IT!

Perhaps we should all call 999 to alert police to the presence of EVIL KNIVES in all of our homes!

I think them knives iz plotting sumfink, innit bruh.

More people should be judges. It appears the only qualification one needs is to be an utter moron.

even the ones in the kitchen drawers....my god, the accident rate with those is appalling.

and no more playing scissors,paper,stone either.

scissors are sharp. :wacko: