House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Turned Out Nice Again

Lynsey De Paul

The last thing I remember Lynsey de Paul doing was Rock Bottom....then I guess she was. The curse of Eurovision.

In the early seventies she was very big...even the Goodies did a sketch in which Tim Brooke Taylor (I think) cross dressed as Lynsey De Paul.

I liked her because she actually played an instrument! But then I like Joni Mitchell, and Sheryl Crow!

Much better than a bunch of talentless tit-wobblers!

I liked her because she actually played an instrument! But then I like Joni Mitchell, and Sheryl Crow!

Much better than a bunch of talentless tit-wobblers!

Now then, now then...

The last thing I remember Lynsey de Paul doing was Rock Bottom....then I guess she was. The curse of Eurovision.

In the early seventies she was very big...even the Goodies did a sketch in which Tim Brooke Taylor (I think) cross dressed as Lynsey De Paul.

That's actually all that I remember and I didn't know that it was by her. Her career must have stalled big time just before I became aware of music; I read the obits and she won songwriting prizes so was a clear talent.

That's actually all that I remember and I didn't know that it was by her. Her career must have stalled big time just before I became aware of music; I read the obits and she won songwriting prizes so was a clear talent.

All quite good songs Frank, Much more popular in some European countries than here. Pretty easy on the eye too!