House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrPin

The "book Of Pin"

I've read the Koran and the Bible, and they are a bit rubbish really! Wait until you get "The Book of Pin"! Three pages of wisdom, and three hundred pages of drivel!

I think I have this sorted! :blink:

What are you looking for?

Lies, and durty ones! Man of filth! Kind with dogs and chiilden!

I dont believe its three whole pages!

Look, I'm writing a whole new religion here, so give me a break Centurion! I reckon three pages from my head might be enough for anyone!

O dear Pinlord, I have sinned and need advice.

I have been out today with my fingers uncovered...will I be banished from this World?

should I put sixpence under the pillow for your fairy?

Awomen

Make it a pop up book! Less words and you can drag it out :)

P

include some pinups of curse

Lies, and durty ones! Man of filth! Kind with dogs and chiilden!

Is that the sum of the three pages of wisdom....karma..........can't wait to find out what the three hundred pages of drivel have to say and what it can teach us. ;)

Some awful puns here! Great! :blink:

Me and Mrs XYY have been arguing all night about your book. I say go for it, she says no way.

No chance of an agreement here I'm afraid - looks like we're split Pin...

XYY

dont worry, all the illustrations of the Pina-Sutra are in crayon.

It's been done! "The Joy of Sex". Full of cartoon pictures of a bloke with a beard, and some chick from the 70s!

Could be a snag here.

If followers google 'Book of Pin' then the top hit may lead them down another path?

100pin.jpg

The Pin up a thousand girls? :o

Any new religion should include some law where hot looking women have to regularly and enthusiastically indulge in girl on girl love-making whilst watched by us blokes. They then have to gush about fantastic it was.

I mean, if you are going to have a religion that victimises women then shrely we can come up with things more pleasurable than sticking a sheet over their heads or mutilating their sex organs.

Any new religion should include some law where hot looking women have to regularly and enthusiastically indulge in girl on girl love-making whilst watched by us blokes. They then have to gush about fantastic it was.

I mean, if you are going to have a religion that victimises women then shrely we can come up with things more pleasurable than sticking a sheet over their heads or mutilating their sex organs.

I am pleased you will be doing some devout ogling on Pin-Mass eve, Abbot Tulip!

I've read the Koran and the Bible, and they are a bit rubbish really!

Really? I heard they got good reviews. Entertaining plot, a few twists, plently of gore. The ending was a bit crap in the Bible though, the Koran at least ended without any loose ends.

Could be a snag here.

If followers google 'Book of Pin' then the top hit may lead them down another path?

100pin.jpg

Ah the good old days, when women wore a plank on their ar*e to preserve their modesty and virginity.

Ah the good old days, when women wore a plank on their ar*e to preserve their modesty and virginity.

That is why every gentleman needs a brace and bit!