House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrPin

Jewish New Year

Well it's the start of a another Jewish New Year! I hope it's a better one! It's Rosh Hashana today!

Well it's the start of a another Jewish New Year! I hope it's a better one! It's Rosh Hashana today!

arm, nope, sorry.

this one is going to be tough.

next year is the sabbatical though(from september).its actually sabbatical and jubilee one after the other through to 2017

that's when all of the accrued debt is SUPPOSED to be written off.

expect big political rumblings for the next 2 years.

it's getting obvious now that the PTB have been taking people for a ride.

my guess is they get exposed in the next 24 months and the SHTF...followed by a clean-up.

...that's if stuff like ISIS etc hasn't got you totally distracted.

Ah, that will be why some of my clients are on holiday. Happy celebrations :)

I have to blow the Rabbi's shofa, Mark! :blink: I celebrated the end of Ramadan by having a bacon sandwich! With ketchup!

I have to blow the Rabbi's shofa, Mark! :blink: I celebrated the end of Ramadan by having a bacon sandwich! With ketchup!

Heathen!

Bacon - brown

Sausage - red

What should we eat for pro and anti semitism?

Heathen!

Bacon - brown

Sausage - red

What should we eat for pro and anti semitism?

The thing about anti-semitism, which I am not in favour of , BTW! Is that both the Jew boys and the Arabs are both Semites! In the "book of PIn", described as ,all the backward writing big noses! :blink:

arm, nope, sorry.

this one is going to be tough.

next year is the sabbatical though(from september).its actually sabbatical and jubilee one after the other through to 2017

that's when all of the accrued debt is SUPPOSED to be written off.

expect big political rumblings for the next 2 years.

it's getting obvious now that the PTB have been taking people for a ride.

my guess is they get exposed in the next 24 months and the SHTF...followed by a clean-up.

...that's if stuff like ISIS etc hasn't got you totally distracted.

Yes it has.

And the Swansea Japanese Knotweed scandal.

The thing about anti-semitism, which I am not in favour of , BTW! Is that both the Jew boys and the Arabs are both Semites! In the "book of PIn", described as ,all the backward writing big noses! :blink:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You don't need a Bible or the Quran! You need the "Book of Pin"! Not only will wars stop, but you will be able to change out the transmission on a 1965 Ford Corsair!

Ah, that would be why the Lubavitchers were out with their battle wagon in Golders Green last week. Funny setup that: evangelising, but only to those who are already Jewish. Unlike Christian or Moslem god-botherers, once they clock that you're not a Jew, they lose interest and don't want to talk to you any more.

Aren't you glad about that? :)

I am afraid I had a GF in Stamford Hill, although she wasn't as orthodox as these strange hat wearing board bangers!

Ah, that would be why the Lubavitchers were out with their battle wagon in Golders Green last week. Funny setup that: evangelising, but only to those who are already Jewish. Unlike Christian or Moslem god-botherers, once they clock that you're not a Jew, they lose interest and don't want to talk to you any more.

depends what you mean by not a jew.

I would hazard a guess that many folks on here have got hebrew names to begin with

I don't have a lot of time for the lubavichers, but there's a bit of mysicism in real judaism and names/birthdays count for a lot.

..and Pin is right to some degree.

the really ultra orthodox sect see both islam/christianity (and you shall worsip false idols..even wood(the cross), and stone(the kaaba)),as false because of a couple of obscure passages in the old testament(the very same verses actually pinpoint those accused as of the lost tribes of isreal, because that's what old testament god said would happen after he scattered them.

depends what you mean by not a jew.

I would hazard a guess that many folks on here have got hebrew names to begin with

I don't have a lot of time for the lubavichers, but there's a bit of mysicism in real judaism and names/birthdays count for a lot.

..and Pin is right to some degree.

the really ultra orthodox sect see both islam/christianity (and you shall worsip false idols..even wood(the cross), and stone(the kaaba)),as false because of a couple of obscure passages in the old testament(the very same verses actually pinpoint those accused as of the lost tribes of isreal, because that's what old testament god said would happen after he scattered them.

If I post enough "random sh1t!! Something might make sense!?