House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

little fish

Where Is Mr Pin?

:o

sacrilege

If we all forget him he will just disappear. Be like Morganna at Camelot.

The very fact that he is not here is indicative that someone has already begun the process.

Remember Ken? One minute he was on here talking about water boiling on the roof of his dad's shed in Hong Kong... and possibly buying a chippy... and how he had worked out what bits of a human to canibalise when civilisation ends... and last thing we hear is his plans to motor-bike from North Africa to South Africa... just a few months prior to the whole Tunisia/Egypt/Libyan thing kicking off...

...and we haven't heard from him since....

If we all forget him he will just disappear. Be like Morganna at Camelot.

The very fact that he is not here is indicative that someone has already begun the process.

Remember Ken? One minute he was on here talking about water boiling on the roof of his dad's shed in Hong Kong... and possibly buying a chippy... and how he had worked out what bits of a human to canibalise when civilisation ends... and last thing we hear is his plans to motor-bike from North Africa to South Africa... just a few months prior to the whole Tunisia/Egypt/Libyan thing kicking off...

...and we haven't heard from him since....

I remember the disappeared Ken. Mr Pins irrelevant and often completely unconnected to the conversation's comments amused me no end. Am sad...

I never told you this, but his gender reassignment surgery is booked for today.

When he returns it will be Miss Pin...

XYY

I've just been on the toilet, reading workshop manuals for cars I never owned! :blink:

Aw, that's sick winkie - cos that picture makes me want him/her in a very naughty way.

Like Roy and Hayley...

XYY

Way mon! Lady Pandas do not like a proper rogering! It's why they are extinct!

I can now do the timing chain on a Ford Corsair in my sleep! I am enlightened! :blink:

I remember the disappeared Ken. Mr Pins irrelevant and often completely unconnected to the conversation's comments amused me no end. Am sad...

I pretty much keep to the subject, whatever it wasn't! I wanted to go on a motorcycling cannibalist holiday with Ken!