House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
werewolves

To Let Is Toilet

On a lighter note...

Has anybody noticed the similarities between these two?

TO LET

TOILET

It might help if you squint your eyes (even better after a few pints I guess)... I wonder what this could mean.

Next time I'm out and about I'm tempted to take a marker and insert an 'I' into any 'TO LET' signs I see...

Hee Hee...

:lol:

On a lighter note...

Has anybody noticed the similarities between these two?

TO LET

TOILET

It might help if you squint your eyes (even better after a few pints I guess)... I wonder what this could mean.

Next time I'm out and about I'm tempted to take a marker and insert an 'I' into any 'TO LET' signs I see...

Hee Hee...

I was thinking the very same thing just the other day! Simple stroke of the market pen and voila!

The other prank that crossed my mind was to collect dozens of EA signs and place them all in one street (by stealth of course, about 2 a.m.) to see if it starts a nationwide panic! :lol:

I was thinking the very same thing just the other day! Simple stroke of the market pen and voila!

The other prank that crossed my mind was to collect dozens of EA signs and place them all in one street (by stealth of course, about 2 a.m.) to see if it starts a nationwide panic! :lol:

Ha ha...

I guess you could even try and see how many for sale signs you could ram up the estates arseholey... Board first preferably.

:o

NOW THAT ONE WOULD BE FUNNY!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

NOW THAT ONE WOULD BE FUNNY!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I'm sure the VI spinners would work on it:

"Hundreds of thousands of homeowners have put their properties on sale overnight in a dazzling show of surging market confidence. Until now many sellers had waited until prices had risen to secure the best deal. It now looks like this time is here. We strongly urge people to purchase now or risk being priced out altogether."

Ha ha. There is nothing that cannot be spun...

Werewolves.