House Price Crash Forum

I Predict A Yes Vote 53:47

No one can have a clue whats going to happen yet since there are no exit polls.

per my other reply.....I'll bet the big hedge funds, investment banks, etc will have forked out of their own pockets to get their own private exit polls done - so they can be ahead of the crowd. Hardly likely to cost much compared to the billions they gamble with each day!

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

per my other reply.....I'll bet the big hedge funds, investment banks, etc will have forked out of their own pockets to get their own private exit polls done - so they can be ahead of the crowd. Hardly likely to cost much compared to the billions they gamble with each day!

Perhaps but there aren't any marginal seats to target for an exit poll and i know no one asked me what i was voting for as i left.

I think people are guessing based on not a lot at the moment. In a few hours we will know for sure but i will say that on the street its totally yes dominated so the no vote will only win if there is a silent majority keeping their head down the whole time

Perhaps but there aren't any marginal seats to target for an exit poll and i know no one asked me what i was voting for as i left.

I think people are guessing based on not a lot at the moment. In a few hours we will know for sure but i will say that on the street its totally yes dominated so the no vote will only win if there is a silent majority keeping their head down the whole time

i repeat my earlier point. GCHQ monitors every phone and text message/email - don't you think GCHQ know already?

Yougov are only 1% out. 55-45 is the result.

Great. I suggest to split the Scotland 55/45 and make the 2nd half independent. Then there is no reason to have this kind of silly exercise every year, but Scots can just migrate based on their current political feelings.

"Despite some rumours on Twitter, Severin Carrell has confirmed with Falkirk council that it is “simply not true” polling stations closed early because 100% of their local voters turned up."

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/live/2014/sep/18/scottish-independence-referendum-polling-day-live

Bladdy Twitter! Cheers my man. It has been mentioned, by no less a personage as Ruth Davidson, that Friockheim (she couldn't pronounce it right, about the only thing she can't get her mouth around!) has a 100% turnout.

Mind you, I think it's only got a population of @ 900 :)

Currency markets, gold etc. And that's just for this election. The surveillance goe on all year around.

You might be on to something. Renaissance is believed to be home to a sizable contingent of crypto and NLP types. Mind you, even they lose money occasionally.

Currency markets, gold etc. And that's just for this election. The surveillance goe on all year around.

Why go to all that trouble to try to predict something that will have unpredictable effects when it's so easy to obtain real inside information about events whose financial implications are crystal clear? You're a conspiraloon.