House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dinker

The English Are Unrestrained Wild Beasts

There was a thread on here about British values. Most said the usual guff about tolerance and politeness but I went with liking a fight, liking a drink, and wanting to win.

So I'm suing this Portuguese guy for copyright infringement!

There was a thread on here about British values. Most said the usual guff about tolerance and politeness but I went with liking a fight, liking a drink, and wanting to win.

I went to an American "oil rig" once Frank !" There was a notice on the wall, and it said not drink, fight or play cards with the "British", because you will lose!

Well my wife works with several Portuguese nurses.

Why are they here? Is it due to the Portuguese economy being in such a dreadful state?

Or maybe they fancy a good spit roasting?

Jocks, vote 'YES' on Thursday so as not to be tarred with the English brush...XYY

They're embarrassed by being associated with a nation that can only drink 12 pints before, having a fight and spewing.

Guest eight

Funnily enough its similar to what an Italian sculptor wrote about the English when he returned from doing work for King Henry XIII!

Probably just annoyed about being the only guy at court who wasn't getting it from Anne Boleyn.

Please don't conflate 'English' with 'British'. It's enough to make me vote 'yes' in the referendum.

Please don't conflate 'English' with 'British'. It's enough to make me vote 'yes' in the referendum.

Are you from Scotland, England?

Yes I meant English.

Foreigners around the world always do.

Mind you, it's not quite as bad as the seemingly common practice of teaching that well-known ... um ... English folk song "all through the night" to schoolkids. Yes, I have had to explain to foreign teachers that those english words are actually a translation ...

This is utter nonsense. He's basically singling out the English lout stereotype. Using the same logic, have you seen some of the scumbags they have down in that part of the world?