House Price Crash Forum

The For Auld Lang Syne Scotland Thread

HOLA441
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLA442

I really don't know where to start, but your comment regarding "Pedophiles" (sic) is both insulting and stupid, given the recent revelations regarding Westminster. I call troll, or bitter together 'cyber warrior'.

Let's see if you manage over 100 posts shall we?

What does managing over 100 posts or Westminster have to with what i posted about in particular? as you have not even addressed it.

Pedophile rings go right to to top whether in Scotland or anywhere else or prove me wrong. The third way is called Communitarianism is it not?

Is that what you are?

Are we take it you support Alex Salmond and his Communitarian take over of the family by state guardians? The same "Westminster" of authority that you fallaciously accuse me of? LOL

HOLA443

I really don't know where to start, but your comment regarding "Pedophiles" (sic) is both insulting and stupid, given the recent revelations regarding Westminster. I call troll, or bitter together 'cyber warrior'.

Let's see if you manage over 100 posts shall we?

What does managing over 100 posts or Westminster have to with what i posted about in particular? as you have not even addressed it.

Pedophile rings go right to to top whether in Scotland or anywhere else or prove me wrong. The third way is called Communitarianism is it not?

Is that what you are?

Are we take it you support Alex Salmond and his Communitarian take over of the family by state guardians? The same "Westminster" of authority that you fallaciously accuse me of? LOL

HOLA444

I don't have a dog in this race. If anything, I'd probably prefer a No vote, but this really is scraping the barrel:

Scottish independence: 'Our soldiers lost their lives trying to preserve the UK. What will their families say?'

It's hard to tell if this is actually intended to rally support for a No vote or to piss off enough Scots to achieve a Yes!

HOLA445

I don't have a dog in this race. If anything, I'd probably prefer a No vote, but this really is scraping the barrel:

Scottish independence: 'Our soldiers lost their lives trying to preserve the UK. What will their families say?'

It's hard to tell if this is actually intended to rally support for a No vote or to piss off enough Scots to achieve a Yes!

..they fought for freedom and the democratic process ....what is taking place is the democratic process ...the Telegraph have lost the plot on this one ....... :rolleyes: