House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masked Tulip

This Morning Tv Hosts Laugh Along To Kelly Brook's Admission Of Punching Boyfriends In The Face?

'Domestic violence isn't funny': Kelly Brook branded 'disgusting' after 'giggling' through interview on 'punching exes Jason Statham and Danny Cipriani'

Kelly Brook has been labelled 'disgusting' and 'despicable' by viewers on Twitter after 'laughing' during an interview about 'punching' two of her former boyfriends.

The former glamour model was appearing on This Morning on Monday to discuss her new autobiography Close Up, when she reportedly made light of hitting out at exes Jason Statham and Danny Cipriani.

People took to the social networking site to voice their anger at the 34-year-old's attitude, with one writing: 'Disappointed with @itvthismorning for laughing along with Kelly Brook RE her hitting boyfriends in the face! Domestic violence isn't funny!'.

And: 'Kelly Brook and the hosts giggling about her punching her boyfriends in the face for talking to other women. Despicable. #thismorning'.

Another viewer mentioned the programme's hosts, commenting: 'If a man laughed off hitting a woman would u be smiling Phil and Holly? #disgusting'.

Absolutely disgraceful IMPO. The TV hosts should apologise tomorrow morning for laughing about domestic abuse against men.

But I guess I get some of that fiery passion from my parents. I’m not going to make a habit of doing that in the future. I’m just going to pick more wisely with the men I be with.

So that's OK, it's 'fiery passion', not violence.

And her mistake is merely unwisely picking men who apparently have to be punched.

It's OK! Jason Statham doesn't mind being punched! I have seen him in films, where he always plays a bald man! :blink:

I read about what KB had done a few days ago and was appalled by it. She clearly felt that because they are men that it was ok to do.

I remember years ago when my son was little he was hit at school by a girl. It was accepted as being ok that way round and I wasn't happy about it.

She should be bl00dy ashamed of herself.

I read about what KB had done a few days ago and was appalled by it. She clearly felt that because they are men that it was ok to do.

I remember years ago when my son was little he was hit at school by a girl. It was accepted as being ok that way round and I wasn't happy about it.

She should be bl00dy ashamed of herself.

Well there you go! An ex hit me in the pub one night, and I had to restrain her, and I sent her home in a taxi! I didn't want to associate with her any more! Bye! :wacko:

I can imagine the hilarity of a male turning up stating they hit women in the face. How we'd all laugh. I mean a slap never hurt anyone. ....

Sean Connery said similar. I don't agree with him at all but at least the dimwit presenter weren't laughing along with him.

Well there you go! An ex hit me in the pub one night, and I had to restrain her, and I sent her home in a taxi! I didn't want to associate with her any more! Bye! :wacko:

What do you do? I walk away and that's not enough apparently. "Bye" is spot on.

'Domestic violence isn't funny': Kelly Brook branded 'disgusting' after 'giggling' through interview on 'punching exes Jason Statham and Danny Cipriani'

Absolutely disgraceful IMPO. The TV hosts should apologise tomorrow morning for laughing about domestic abuse against men.

to be fair neither of these guys look to be a total pushover.

wasn't cipriani some kind of rugger-bugger at some point? they aren't exactly known for being wusses.

either she likes it rough or she is just a complete sadist in general

Sean Connery said similar. I don't agree with him at all but at least the dimwit presenter weren't laughing along with him.

Frank! I did not diserve that hit! I did nothing Frank! I won't hit a woman! She failed to be QueenPin! I think her previous partner might have been a bit abusive, but I don't know that!

yet they treat seriously interviewing people supporting ISIS

curious match?

kelly brook versus ISIS???

they still like to beat their wives and stuff don't they?

this bitch hits back!!!

what a contest!

(FWIW my money's on brook..those other guys are still wearing dresses)

where do we get the pay per view of anjem choudry v kelly "the big bazooka" brook??? that would be soooo worth watching!

12 rounds..win by knockout only, no submission because choudry already did that and that's what islam means..so would be discriminatory and would give brook an unfair advantage in a best of 3.

If simon cowell is short of a few bob then this freakshow will coin it!

to be fair neither of these guys look to be a total pushover.

wasn't cipriani some kind of rugger-bugger at some point? they aren't exactly known for being wusses.

either she likes it rough or she is just a complete sadist in general

It is not about those blokes - although it is wrong that she thinks she can do that - but the reaction from the presenters laughing at a woman publicly admitting that she punched men.

If men do not start protesting our outrage at such behaviour then society will continue to think it is acceptable for women to hit and attack and beat up men... and men will continue to suffer from abuse, depression and some will take their own lives as a result.

It is not acceptable when women are attacked by men. It is long overdue that society made it unacceptable when women attacked men. The only way this will change is when men shout bl**dy murder about it.

Yes I saw her again a few years later, and she had calmed down a bit! :blink:

have a feeling winton has been punched around the ring quite a bit :wacko:

Filthy Innuendo! See me after assembly in my office! :blink:

It is not about those blokes - although it is wrong that she thinks she can do that - but the reaction from the presenters laughing at a woman publicly admitting that she punched men.

To be fair I don't think Schofield was laughing along with her.

Kelly Brook and her ilk (Jordan and other media whores) truly are scum of the earth - but I see them staring back at me from the cover of magazines and here she is appearing on TV.... So large percentages of the population must really care about these people and their lives.

Thug NFL footballer has £30m contract terminated after footage emerges of him knocking out his fiancée in a lift
1410189197382_wps_32_New_video_footage_h

The Baltimore Ravens have terminated Ray Rice's $40 million contract in the wake of the release on Monday of a harrowing video showing the running back punch his then fiancée Janay Palmer unconscious in an Atlantic City elevator in February. Minutes later, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell suspended Rice from the league indefinitely and said he would have to apply for reinstatement. On Monday morning the NFL and the Baltimore Ravens had both denied having previously seen the harrowing newly-released video which shows running back Ray Rice punch his then fiancee unconscious in an Atlantic City elevator in February, seen left and center. NFL officials sparked outrage in July when they handed out just a two-game suspension to Rice and a $500,000 fine. But Monday afternoon, the Ravens announced in a terse tweet that Rice's contract had been terminated.

There's this story from the other side of the Atlantic.