House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Jemmy Button

Ww3 And Nato

Infowars is Alex Jones and has to be treated with a huge pinch of salt.

Jones has been a shock jock for a number of years and has an opinion and a doom story on pretty much everything.

Great entertainment but not much beyond that......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alex_Jones_(radio_host)

Infowars is Alex Jones and has to be treated with a huge pinch of salt.

J

My gawd, he's aged a bit since he was a cherubic choir boy singing The Snowman! :o

I think Lyndon Larouch is a sadly confused person.

Not the best guest AJ has on his show...but for some reason, he doesnt bluster over this guy as much as he does some of his more interesting guests.

I think Lyndon Larouch is a sadly confused person.

Not the best guest AJ has on his show...but for some reason, he doesnt bluster over this guy as much as he does some of his more interesting guests.

Haven't watched the clip but Larouche is the Henry Kissinger of US conspiraloonery. So I wouldn't be surprised if AJ was showing some due respect.

AJ himself is a well-executed Howard Beale tribute act. Faithful to the original, only incorporating more dick drop ads

If you are going to put up a 20 MINUTE VIDEO then you are going to have to do a tad more than say "Watch THIS" and expect people to do it.

This isn't Facebook which its high percentage of unemployed morons who would drink a pint of whisky or chuck a bucket of iced water over their heads just because they get a message telling them to do it.

This forum is turning into a kind of Zerohedge with countless pro Putin threads and anti UK/US/West threads.

To be fair, that would certainly balance out the remaining 95%+ of the media who are rabidly anti-Russia/Putin and seem to think that the sun shines out of Obama's ****.

Guest Jemmy Button

If you are going to put up a 20 MINUTE VIDEO then you are going to have to do a tad more than say "Watch THIS" and expect people to do it.

This isn't Facebook which its high percentage of unemployed morons who would drink a pint of whisky or chuck a bucket of iced water over their heads just because they get a message telling them to do it.

Apologies Frank. To make amends, let me say now: Don't watch THIS! :-)

Well said Frank....

Have you done your challenge yet?

To be fair, that would certainly balance out the remaining 95%+ of the media who are rabidly anti-Russia/Putin and seem to think that the sun shines out of Obama's ****.

EU expansionism = good must never be criticised.

Russians lost 20 Million dead in the last war. Understandably they get a little twitchy when they see a huge monster like the EU (with Germany at its heart and with NATO behind it now) pushing right up to their border.

Be AFRAID !

(and buy some super male vitality, only $65 for a 3 month supply, y'all)

Tell that to the folks in Ferguson. 3 arrest warrants PER HOUSEHOLD per year.

Police aiming guns are demonstrators.

No Police charged with felony assault.

And none off this revealed simply on TFH sites....these are crimes by the state and are real and in spite of video evidence from hundreds of sources, the PsTB still do nothing and say nothing.

And none off this revealed simply on TFH sites....these are crimes by the state and are real and in spite of video evidence from hundreds of sources, the PsTB still do nothing and say nothing.

Which is one of the reasons why a fair few folk keep an eye on TFH sites.

AJ did jump the shark with the expansion of his operation a while back impo; the debilitating fear pron cranked up to a constant 11, a relentless barrage of ads for quack remedies, that squeaky voiced co-presenter whose only talent for analysis and communication is a huge pair of attention-grabbing baps...

Though I'm willing to forgive AJ that last sin

AJ did jump the shark with the expansion of his operation a while back impo; the debilitating fear pron cranked up to a constant 11, a relentless barrage of ads for quack remedies, that squeaky voiced co-presenter whose only talent for analysis and communication is a huge pair of attention-grabbing baps...

Now you're talking! I'm googling infowars (or whatever it's called) and turning the sound down.

I have only ever listen on my internet radio and then not for a while.......Clearly a policy which will have to be revised!!

Does he still do the doom star wars music?

I have only ever listen on my internet radio and then not for a while.......Clearly a policy which will have to be revised!!

You need to tune-in on shortwave for the authentic tin-foil hat experience...

XYY

I believe so. And the Starship Troopers soundtrack, and the intro to Stingray. Can't fault AJ's choices there.

Up until a few months back the Infowars YT stream was chock full of clips of a certain large breasted presenter, with page after page of bap-related user commentage underneath each clip. It was ridiculous. Infowars seems to have eased off over the last couple of months.

Here's a sample...

Which does not mean that every house gets three, rather that there are some totally rogue families there which will be a nightmare for their neighbours.

I'm not supporting the recent police actions there but I wonder what the stats are for Detroit; the police are not inventing these crimes.

Which does not mean that every house gets three, rather that there are some totally rogue families there which will be a nightmare for their neighbours.

I'm not supporting the recent police actions there but I wonder what the stats are for Detroit; the police are not inventing these crimes.

worth a read

http://marginalrevolution.com/marginalrevolution/2014/08/ferguson-and-the-debtors-prison.html

Watch THIS:

aah lyndon larouche,that old chestnut.

seen a couple of his videos before...hopelessly inaccurate.

in one of them he refers to the BRITISH banking system.....well ever since the napoleonic war the banking system here has been controlled by rothschild,who is NOT BRITISH.

they are german ashkenazi jews originally from the steppes of eastern europe(sort of georgia area)-actually the likes of kissinger and brezinski aslo fall into this category.

edit- that particular area was more commonly known as khazaria-they are what churchill referred to as the "red jews" as they are basically communist.(some people think as they are "red"- edom translating to red in hebrew)

they have their own little turf-war going on between themselves and the sephardics,much like sunni-shia or protestant-catholic.

nothing british about them at all.

aah lyndon larouche,that old chestnut.

seen a couple of his videos before...hopelessly inaccurate.

in one of them he refers to the BRITISH banking system.....well ever since the napoleonic war the banking system here has been controlled by rothschild,who is NOT BRITISH.

they are german ashkenazi jews originally from the steppes of eastern europe(sort of georgia area)-actually the likes of kissinger and brezinski aslo fall into this category.

edit- that particular area was more commonly known as khazaria-they are what churchill referred to as the "red jews" as they are basically communist.(some people think as they are "red"- edom translating to red in hebrew)

they have their own little turf-war going on between themselves and the sephardics,much like sunni-shia or protestant-catholic.

nothing british about them at all.

When Larouche, and his former acolyte Webster Tarpley, refer to the British Empire that's shorthand for the Venetian System of parasitic mercantilism, which was ported over to Britain during the Glorious Revolution; incorporating the Rothschilds and creating Zionism as a geopolitical tool of that system along the way between then and now.

A concise introduction to the basics of Larouche-world, featuring a montage of many conspiranaut favourites, is available from the Peace Revolution website. A mere snip at only 14 hours long.

There's actually a fair bit of alternative history gold that spouts forth from Larouche and Tarpley which actually checks out. Good luck in sifting it from the not-gold.