House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ill_handle_it

Dumb Things To Do.

I've caught people looking up lasers! I don't mean CD player ones either! :blink: You have to put a padlock on the isolator, before you check the mirrors are clean, otherwise some idiot might turning it on, and weld your head to the wall! :(

How's this thread coming along then? So far we have a 4 year old video of a man in a wheel chair falling to his death; a video which is no longer available; and an angry Russian litterbug avenger.

Do you want the guy who paraglided away without attaching his harness? Or the wingsuit guy who crashes into rocks? Or a Fail compilation? I suppose we could replicate YouTube here, but that's a bit 2009 don't you think?

How's this thread coming along then? So far we have a 4 year old video of a man in a wheel chair falling to his death; a video which is no longer available; and an angry Russian litterbug avenger.

Do you want the guy who paraglided away without attaching his harness? Or the wingsuit guy who crashes into rocks? Or a Fail compilation? I suppose we could replicate YouTube here, but that's a bit 2009 don't you think?

Come on, the litterbug avenger chick is pretty funny. Buzzfeed is bigger than ever in 2014.

Rub your eyes when handling chillis!

Or have a w0nk! It hurts¬

Just to annoy you, I'm going to start a kitten thread.

In the depth of winter, a below zero morning, attempting to unfreeze the car door lock by pressing one's lips against it and blowing....