House Price Crash Forum

Woman Beheaded In London-- Merged Threads

Ologhai Jones

HOLA441
HOLA442

Like I said, I didn't know her. I've spoken with people tonight who spoke well of her and it only seemed right to note that.

As for gallows humour in general, some of the most decent people I've known have the most inappropriate sense of humour and some of the biggest twunts I've ever met would never dream of telling a knob gag at a funeral.

I might! :wacko:

Sorry to hear of your loss of a lady you never met! Random shit affects somebody!

HOLA443

82 yr old lives her entire life only to die in this brutal way by, according to The Sun, a muslim convert.

mail said he was bought up a muslim...first muslim ive heard of called Nicholas.

Salvador doesn't exactly sound very Nigerian either.

I vote false flag. Nice of the liebour councillor to blame eastern Europeans though. Of course, only UKIP would do such things, right?

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

Now bear with me...

When did this beheading business get so exclusively...well...muslim?

I remember when the news broke about woolwich last year, my first thought was not "Oh, must be another islamic convert". Far from it.

Growing up in London in the 80s and 90s I remember several fairly gruesome news stories about violent knife attacks, dismemberment and so on. Mental health patients, Yardies, religious cults, immigrant traders, russian mafia...lots of culprits and suspects...

But now Islamic Terror is the go-to theory before the facts are known.

How did that happen? :unsure:

P

What you're missing is that screaming 'The cats have stolen my lighter!' just before hacking away at someone with a big knife is the new 'Allahu Akbar'.

HOLA447

What you're missing is that screaming 'The cats have stolen my lighter!' just before hacking away at someone with a big knife is the new 'Allahu Akbar'.

Actually, 'The cats have stolen my lighter!' could sound a bit like 'Allah Akbar', especially if you are distracted by your head being sawn off.

Does the Koran say anything about cats?

HOLA448

Actually, 'The cats have stolen my lighter!' could sound a bit like 'Allah Akbar', especially if you are distracted by your head being sawn off.

Does the Koran say anything about cats?

My theory is that he was protesting against Cat worship in Ancient Egypt, connected to the Goddess Isis, besmirching the good name of ISIS in Iraq.

Do I need to add some funky colours to be erranta-wise?

HOLA449

I was hoping for a trip to Egypt again, so that I can buy more tat from the airport, but it was cancelled! I already have an Anubis, and and Osiris, but I wanted Isis next! :blink:

HOLA4410

Archived