House Price Crash Forum

James Foley: Journalism Or Propaganda?

1929crash

HOLA441

I suspect that the US/ UK are behaving wrt ISIL the way they are because ISIL is an agent of Western client states and a threat to Syria and Iran which are viewed as enemies of those client states and Western interests.

I suspect the videos are being produced to goad Western public support for direct intervention in the region. The most likely outcome of which would be further destabilisation, starting with Syria, and more casualties amongst the civilian population; leading to an even more chaotic environment in which outfits such as ISIL thrive.

If our governments are genuinely committed to dealing with ISIL they'd start supporting the Syrian and Iraqi governments, stop funneling arms and materiel into the region and tell the Saudi/ Qatari regimes to f**k right off.

+1

Plus, I wonder what the effect on Scottish voters would be if, say, an ISIS truck bomb driven by a mental deficient from Dewsbury were to crash into the gates of Buckingham Palace?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442

+1

Plus, I wonder what the effect on Scottish voters would be if, say, an ISIS truck bomb driven by a mental deficient from Dewsbury were to crash into the gates of Buckingham Palace?

Isn't it a bit late for that? As in, too late to tell convincingly what flavour of nutter had done the deed between now and Thursday. Or would an Irish or miscellaneous nutter have exactly the same effect anyway?

Besides, the Royal card has already been played, with that big Feelgood announcement. Voters who feel a warm glow are good for the status quo.

HOLA443
HOLA444

Isn't it a bit late for that? As in, too late to tell convincingly what flavour of nutter had done the deed between now and Thursday. Or would an Irish or miscellaneous nutter have exactly the same effect anyway?

Besides, the Royal card has already been played, with that big Feelgood announcement. Voters who feel a warm glow are good for the status quo.

Remember, they found the passport of "one of the 9/11 hijackers" in the powder of the World Trade Center within a few hours.

Archived