House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Goodness! He has "failed to be a gentleman!" A Flogging and keel hauling will ensue! :o

So good of him to "stay with his wife" - if I were his wife, he'd be suspended by his family jewels.

I agree with you! You don't ever cheat!!

Not even at Monopoly?

I'm a ******* at Scrabble!

The TV presenter Paul Ross has said he has been suffering from an addiction to the drug mephedrone for the past year.

Ross, [...] told the Sun on Sunday he had also had an affair with a man during that time.

I'm guessing the man was also on drugs.

"Ross, [...] told the Sun on Sunday he had also had an affair with a man during that time"

That kind of information is completely meaningless to me unless it specifies pitcher or catcher.

"Ross, [...] told the Sun on Sunday he had also had an affair with a man during that time"

That kind of information is completely meaningless to me unless it specifies pitcher or catcher.

I am led to believe that catchers are in a small minority and much sought after in the sporting world.

Really? What's so great about it? Sorry if I'm being thick here, but I don't get it?

What? Paul Ross, he of the big canvas poster on Amazon and steady unexciting TV host, turns out not only to have had a full blown drug addiction but to go dogging and have gay sex every morning en route to his radio show. And to have silly pet names for his lover?

This does not make your jaw drop?

I suggest you must live a far more interesting and exciting life than the rest of us if you regard that as not being newsworthy.

Guest Jemmy Button

That's not Paul Ross! That's Russell Grant, surely? They've got the wrong bloke...

That's not Paul Ross! That's Russell Grant, surely? They've got the wrong bloke...

Russel Grant would have seen it coming! :blink:

I'd never heard of Paul Ross until I bought some 'history' DVDs at Poundland.

"Back to the 50's - A Nostalgic Look at Life in the 1950's", 1960's, 1970's, 1980's, etc..

At £1 each, I didn't have high expectations. Nonetheless, I was bitterly disappointed. At £1 they were grossly overpriced.

They are best summed up as cutting-room floor sweepings, cobbled together with the editorial finesse of a 12-year old. The clips should have stayed on the floor.

They are actually embarrassing to watch. The disparate copyright-free footage is held together by Ross.

Actually, 'held together' is too generous. His forced cockney cheeky chappie style grates. Utterly amateurish.

I'd never heard of Paul Ross until I bought some 'history' DVDs at Poundland.

"Back to the 50's - A Nostalgic Look at Life in the 1950's", 1960's, 1970's, 1980's, etc..

At £1 each, I didn't have high expectations. Nonetheless, I was bitterly disappointed. At £1 they were grossly overpriced.

They are best summed up as cutting-room floor sweepings, cobbled together with the editorial finesse of a 12-year old. The clips should have stayed on the floor.

They are actually embarrassing to watch. The disparate copyright-free footage is held together by Ross.

Actually, 'held together' is too generous. His forced cockney cheeky chappie style grates. Utterly amateurish.

Sounds promising! Where can I get them?

What? Paul Ross, he of the big canvas poster on Amazon and steady unexciting TV host, turns out not only to have had a full blown drug addiction but to go dogging and have gay sex every morning en route to his radio show. And to have silly pet names for his lover?

This does not make your jaw drop?

I suggest you must live a far more interesting and exciting life than the rest of us if you regard that as not being newsworthy.

He's got that chubby faced bi look about him.

If it had been David Cameron or Mark Carney, I'd have been interested.