Uk Terror Level Raised To 'severe'

Reck B

HOLA441
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443

With the number of ISIS sympathisers in this country it wouldn't be surprising if something happens.

No, with the US and UK governments having created ISIS and controlling them, they know what ISIS are going to do.

CIA/MI6 just looked in the 'sent items' folder in their emails and made the decision to spook everyone.

Major false flag in cardiff maybe?

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449

Watch the dear leader frighten us all here.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcnews

and remember, you MUST have a licence to watch live broadcasts on Pravda BBC

I am licence-free and have noticed that the BBC have sneakily dragged in a "Watch Live" facility on iPlayer, presumably to snare you into accidentally doing this so that it's on record and then being slapped with a fine.

I haven't got a telly, I don't want to watch live TV, and now they're trying to trick me into watching the stuff.

Well the BBC can do one, I'm not watching.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414

Can't help thinking this is the perfect way to divert attention from UKIP, Rotherham and Scottish referendum.

I noted the home secretary's (quite unnecessary in my opinion) emphasis that JTAC are 'independent'

Whenever I hear that word from HMG it's safe to assume that independence is not entirely true.

HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417
HOLA4418
HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421

The terrorists are after the Bankers and politicians, I say let them have it! Why the heck should tax payers protect them and their bankers form their own reckless behaviour?

The only time I felt a twinge of support for Al Qaeda was when I heard they were targeting the European Parliament building.

HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424

Danger UXM

Your bottom explosions are of no interest to the intellectuals that inhabit this part of the Internet! :blink:

HOLA4425

Knowing this country even if they found a bunch of suicide bombers sitting in a flat in Cardiff Bay, with bombs comically strapped around their bodies waiting eagerly to hurl themselves at the NATO summit, they would not be arrested in case it breached their human rights. I can imagine the BBC's Newsnight defending their right to be suicide bombers.

Archived