House Price Crash Forum

Former Judge Says Rape Conviction Rates Will Not Improve Until 'women Stop Getting So Drunk'

HOLA441
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443

You'd have sex with someone cos they shouted at you to?

No, to save both her and other people (and children) further distress and embarassment. Groping me in front of the vicar (yes, he was there) and told loudly to perform sex NOW is inexcusable behaviour from a woman, what would happen if a man had done something similar? It was obvious she was drunk, she started her demands loud and was getting progressively louder.

What did you expect me to do? Stand there mumbling weak excuses for her? I didn't want to have sex, do you think a man likes the idea of the girl vomiting over him when he's trying to please her? (she didn't, btw)

I was bullied into it, and it looks like she was trying to get me trapped by pregnancy no less.

HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

No, to save both her and other people (and children) further distress and embarassment.

I was bullied into it, and it looks like she was trying to get me trapped by pregnancy no less.

Are you embarrassed about it when you think about it?

I'm really appalled at some women's behaviour.

If she shouted 'kill me now' would you?

HOLA447

Some men will pay lots of money for that.

And the contract that is implied when money changes hands would assume consent.

But those circumstances are just vile that the OP mentioned. The noisy strumpet should have been dumped not shagged.

HOLA448

That would be a mental health / social services matter.

This one is rather an excruciatingly embarrassing social disaster. The standard male response should be "You're drunk, I'm taking you home, unless you have some enormously-convincing explanation such as being on medication then we are finished".

I find it odd that the host encouraged the shag, especially with the vicar there. "Get her home" would be the response in 99% of cases.

HOLA449

This one is rather an excruciatingly embarrassing social disaster. The standard male response should be "You're drunk, I'm taking you home, unless you have some enormously-convincing explanation such as being on medication then we are finished".

I find it odd that the host encouraged the shag, especially with the vicar there. "Get her home" would be the response in 99% of cases.

Indeed.

Men doing what drunk women tell them is a recipe for disaster.

HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
HOLA4413
HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

:-)

Just think what expenses I'd be able to claim.. and bees on the roof of parliament? :)!

Bees like flowers, not turds!

Do you learn nothing from my "nature" lessons?

HOLA4417

If I recall, murder is a criminal offense, whereas "making love" is not, provided consent has been given by both parties. I was not consenting, she was, so all OK according to the mores and laws of the time.

Nowadays, I'd be accused of being a rapist.

HOLA4418

Get her home wasn't an option - without a 100 mile taxi ride. We had already arranged with the hosts to stay the night. She had fallen victim to the sparkly stuff taken on an empty stomach, I hadn't seen her drunk before.

HOLA4419

Get her home wasn't an option - without a 100 mile taxi ride. We had already arranged with the hosts to stay the night. She had fallen victim to the sparkly stuff taken on an empty stomach, I hadn't seen her drunk before.

You were the man on the spot so difficult decision; I think I'd have gone for the 100 mile taxi but who knows.

HOLA4420

You were the man on the spot so difficult decision; I think I'd have gone for the 100 mile taxi but who knows.

You may have given her the bed, and you have the sofa! What gentlemen we are Frank! :blink::)

HOLA4421

I would have rattled her senseless and not given a ****** :)

If a burd asks for it - it would be rude to say no. :)

HOLA4422
HOLA4423

I was disappointed that our pre-arranged sexual liason later that evening had become so derailed, but shagg1ing sensless women isn't my thing. They tend to throw up when you don't expect it.

What seriously worried me, and led to our parting ways, was how desperate to get banged up she was.

HOLA4424

Yes, but what if they change their mind, Mr CCC! Can happen! What looked good in the club, is now a scared girl in your flat! The Pin's answer to this question, is taxi home now! Of course she gets the coffee I promised! Then the Taxi! The Pin doesn't stomp on the pedal until I see a green light, a very green one! Don't go on amber! :blink:

HOLA4425

I was disappointed that our pre-arranged sexual liason later that evening had become so derailed, but shagg1ing sensless women isn't my thing. They tend to throw up when you don't expect it.

What seriously worried me, and led to our parting ways, was how desperate to get banged up she was.

I can't imagine what you were up to! :blink:

Archived