HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447

For those too lazy to watch the 9 second video clip, this is what he says:

"It's easy to just put a truck bomb as we did [brief pause realising his slip up] as happened in London, and happens in Iraq or Israel on a weekly basis" Juval Aviv - 'security expert' on Fox 5

And this is the guy who said this:

Juval (or Yuval) Aviv (Hebrew: יובל אביב‎; born February 24, 1947) is an Israeli-American security consultant and writer. He may be best known for his work with Mossad, the Israeli intelligence service

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juval_Aviv

HOLA448
HOLA449

We really must simplify the rail ticketing system so that future suicide bombers aren't left in this embarrassing situation.

You can always recognise a false flag event by examining the drills that are being carried out in synch with the atrocity.

HOLA4410

For those too lazy to watch the 9 second video clip, this is what he says:

"It's easy to just put a truck bomb as we did [brief pause realising his slip up] as happened in London, and happens in Iraq or Israel on a weekly basis" Juval Aviv - 'security expert' on Fox 5

And this is the guy who said this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juval_Aviv

Personally, I heard that as:

It's easy to just put a truck bomb as we did, as happened in London, and happens in Iraq or Israel on a weekly basis. In other words, admitting to a truck bomb, but not necessarily in London.

HOLA4411

Personally, I heard that as:

It's easy to just put a truck bomb as we did, as happened in London, and happens in Iraq or Israel on a weekly basis. In other words, admitting to a truck bomb, but not necessarily in London.

I heard it as "as we did, as so happened in London" but that is academic.

What I think happened there is that someone working in a second language started off by saying "as we did see in London" but then changed half way through into "as so happened".

Frankly anyone who thinks this is evidence of anything needs their head examining.

HOLA4412

I heard it as "as we did, as so happened in London" but that is academic.

What I think happened there is that someone working in a second language started off by saying "as we did see in London" but then changed half way through into "as so happened".

Frankly anyone who thinks this is evidence of anything needs their head examining.

Anything, anything like this gets leapt upon by the most vocal of the David Ickeists as undeniable proof.

All of the evidence supporting the commonly-accepted narrative is swept away and ignored as fringe Youtube channels and excitable US websites are taken as gospel truth.

I accept that in a confusing and unclear situation then you need to look beyond the mainstream media for information, but it's a shame to see this sort of credulous knee-jerk reaction on here.

Not that it gives me inside knowledge but as it happens I was two streets away from the bus when it blew up. This also doesn't mean that I was involved.

HOLA4413

Does nobody out there have the balls to point out to those living in and around Israel - that by looking at their faces they are clearly all very closely related !!

Take away the clothing - and I would have serious difficulty telling one from the other.

HOLA4414

Anything, anything like this gets leapt upon by the most vocal of the David Ickeists as undeniable proof.

All of the evidence supporting the commonly-accepted narrative is swept away and ignored as fringe Youtube channels and excitable US websites are taken as gospel truth.

I accept that in a confusing and unclear situation then you need to look beyond the mainstream media for information, but it's a shame to see this sort of credulous knee-jerk reaction on here.

Not that it gives me inside knowledge but as it happens I was two streets away from the bus when it blew up. This also doesn't mean that I was involved.

I think the key test for a false flag is whether the incident happened in conjunction with, or closely related to, Trills. this is because drills can be used to hide all sorts of nefarious activity (such as planting explosives and justifying personnel being in places they shouldn't be, accessing software and so on).

There were 46 drills carried out in relation to 9/11, many of them actually on the day, many of them simulating planes flying into buildings.

There was at least 1 drill going on on the day of the Madrid train bombings in 2004, and then Peter Power pops up on the BBc on 7/7/05 saying 'Gosh, we have just been running a drill simulating the efects of multiple suicide bombers on the London Underground.'

HOLA4415

I think the key test for a false flag is whether the incident happened in conjunction with, or closely related to, Trills. this is because drills can be used to hide all sorts of nefarious activity (such as planting explosives and justifying personnel being in places they shouldn't be, accessing software and so on).

There were 46 drills carried out in relation to 9/11, many of them actually on the day, many of them simulating planes flying into buildings.

There was at least 1 drill going on on the day of the Madrid train bombings in 2004, and then Peter Power pops up on the BBc on 7/7/05 saying 'Gosh, we have just been running a drill simulating the efects of multiple suicide bombers on the London Underground.'

I've read about the drills on David Icke and accept that they happen and have coincided with events far more than chance would predict.

I do agree that it raises questions but to my mind these drills are the result of vague intelligence that something might be about to happen so get people (police, medical crews) out on the scene with something to do rather than just hang around as nothing may actually happen. This is far more likely than cover for a false flag IMO.

HOLA4416

I've read about the drills on David Icke and accept that they happen and have coincided with events far more than chance would predict.

I do agree that it raises questions but to my mind these drills are the result of vague intelligence that something might be about to happen so get people (police, medical crews) out on the scene with something to do rather than just hang around as nothing may actually happen. This is far more likely than cover for a false flag IMO.

One of the 9/11 drills - Northern Vigilance I think it was called - drew off most of the fighter cover from the north-east of the United states, which at least partly helps to explain why the hijacked planes were not shot down that day - that and the standdown order.

One of the other drills - Global Guardian - saw the US strategic bomber command head north and west in simulation of a conflict with Russia. Moscow defence minister said subsequently that the Russian high command could see that the US planes were armed and ready to go, suggesting that if Bush and Putin had not had a long talk that day, then there may well have been nuclear weapons used.

And one I think particularly relevant to the Pentagon attack was Amalgam Virgo - which simulated a cruise missile attack on the building from a cargo ship out in the Gulf of Mexico.

BTw I do not use David Icke as a source of information.

HOLA4417

I think more likely the Ickes of this world simply exaggerate the importance of drills and downplay the regularity with which they are run.

For example there are literally hundred of "primary airports" in the US, 16 in New York state alone. These airports are all going to have emergency response plans which they will test regularly with drills, to normal people this is exactly what should happen and they're not surprised that thousands of such drills are carried out every year.

To the Ickes of this world air emergency drills get linked to 9/11 simply because they involve aircraft and voila: you have thousands of drills practicing for 9/11, what more evidence of a conspiracy could you need?

As another example there are 780,000 law enforcement personel in the US and I would venture maybe a similar number of other emergency responders, lets say 1,500,000 as a nice round number. If we assume an average of 1,000 people involved in a drill (which would be a truely enormous one) then one drill a day would leave the average LEO/ER with one day's emergency training every 4 years. In reality the average drill is going to involve far fewer people (a few tens at a guess) and will happen tens if not hundred of thousands of times a year.

Again to a normal person the fact that tens of thousands of emergency drills happen each year should not be surprising but to an Icke it's a simple matter to pick a handful that take place in a particular area and maybe have some other similarities to an actual event and say a-ha, proof at last.

HOLA4418

I think more likely the Ickes of this world simply exaggerate the importance of drills and downplay the regularity with which they are run.

For example there are literally hundred of "primary airports" in the US, 16 in New York state alone. These airports are all going to have emergency response plans which they will test regularly with drills, to normal people this is exactly what should happen and they're not surprised that thousands of such drills are carried out every year.

To the Ickes of this world air emergency drills get linked to 9/11 simply because they involve aircraft and voila: you have thousands of drills practicing for 9/11, what more evidence of a conspiracy could you need?

As another example there are 780,000 law enforcement personel in the US and I would venture maybe a similar number of other emergency responders, lets say 1,500,000 as a nice round number. If we assume an average of 1,000 people involved in a drill (which would be a truely enormous one) then one drill a day would leave the average LEO/ER with one day's emergency training every 4 years. In reality the average drill is going to involve far fewer people (a few tens at a guess) and will happen tens if not hundred of thousands of times a year.

Again to a normal person the fact that tens of thousands of emergency drills happen each year should not be surprising but to an Icke it's a simple matter to pick a handful that take place in a particular area and maybe have some other similarities to an actual event and say a-ha, proof at last.

Using drills as cover is a longstanding phenomenon - the Hitler Bomb Plot in July 1944 took place under cover of a drill.

HOLA4419

And one I think particularly relevant to the Pentagon attack was Amalgam Virgo - which simulated a cruise missile attack on the building from a cargo ship out in the Gulf of Mexico.

Nicely filleted on this link: http://www.911myths.com/html/amalgam_virgo.html, your post is a good example of the way the facts get distorted.

There was an exercise of this name that took place in June 2001, not on 9/11 as the conspiracy theorists seem to claim. The exercise did involve the simulated launch of a cruise missile but there's no evidence that a target was ever designated and certainly none that indicates it was the Pentagon.

So this vital piece of evidence relevant to the Pentagon attack leads us to the stunning conclusion that North American Air Defence Command conducts air defence exercises.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421

One of the 9/11 drills - Northern Vigilance I think it was called - drew off most of the fighter cover from the north-east of the United states, which at least partly helps to explain why the hijacked planes were not shot down that day - that and the standdown order.

One of the other drills - Global Guardian - saw the US strategic bomber command head north and west in simulation of a conflict with Russia. Moscow defence minister said subsequently that the Russian high command could see that the US planes were armed and ready to go, suggesting that if Bush and Putin had not had a long talk that day, then there may well have been nuclear weapons used.

I think you're probably thinking of Vigilent Guardian and Global Guardian, wikipedia is your friend: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Guardian.

The September 11 attacks in 2001 occurred during that year's Global Guardian and Vigilant Guardian joint exercises. That year, according to the 9/11 Commission Report, Vigilant Guardian 'postulated a bomber attack from the former Soviet Union' on North America. The Russian 37th Air Army was, in fact, conducting major bomber exercises across the Arctic and Atlantic at this time, amongst the largest carried out by them since 1993. Both the American and the Russian exercises were cancelled after the attack.

The National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States investigated the possibility that Vigilant Guardian preparations compromised the military's response to the attacks on September 11. They concluded that the exercise may have had, in fact, the effect of expediting the response to the attacks.

Possible evidence of Russian involvement in 9/11? What do you think?

Edit: actually there does appear to have been an exercise Northern Vigilence as well, that get's filleted on the site I linked to earlier as well.

HOLA4422

Does nobody out there have the balls to point out to those living in and around Israel - that by looking at their faces they are clearly all very closely related !!

Take away the clothing - and I would have serious difficulty telling one from the other.

All backward writing big noses! :blink: You would think they would get on better!

HOLA4423
HOLA4424

I think you're probably thinking of Vigilent Guardian and Global Guardian, wikipedia is your friend: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Guardian.

The September 11 attacks in 2001 occurred during that year's Global Guardian and Vigilant Guardian joint exercises. That year, according to the 9/11 Commission Report, Vigilant Guardian 'postulated a bomber attack from the former Soviet Union' on North America. The Russian 37th Air Army was, in fact, conducting major bomber exercises across the Arctic and Atlantic at this time, amongst the largest carried out by them since 1993. Both the American and the Russian exercises were cancelled after the attack.

The National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States investigated the possibility that Vigilant Guardian preparations compromised the military's response to the attacks on September 11. They concluded that the exercise may have had, in fact, the effect of expediting the response to the attacks.

Possible evidence of Russian involvement in 9/11? What do you think?

Edit: actually there does appear to have been an exercise Northern Vigilence as well, that get's filleted on the site I linked to earlier as well.

The best way to understand the US strategic bombers' role is that the threat of a US nuclear attack somewhere - Pakistan, Afghanistan, wherever, by the rogue network within the US governemnt was sufficient to persuade Putin to go along with the demands of Bush and the conspirators.

By the way, your 'analysis' is just plain daft. The US didn't see the attacks coming but they had the foresight to station strategic bombers in such a place as to combat a non-threat.

And I rely on sources other than Wikipedia for my knowledge. Try buying a book sometime.

HOLA4425

BTw I do not use David Icke as a source of information.

I wasn't particularly having a go at you 1929 (if I may use your Christian name :P ) as you will enter into debate and don't have the blinkers on. It's Eagle and Snowflux that seem to be on the wrong forum.

Archived