House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Tony Blair Gives President Of Kazakhstan Pr Advice Following 'massacre' Of Unarmed Protesters

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tony-blair-gives-president-of-kazakhstan-pr-advice-following-massacre-of-unarmed-protesters-9689379.html

Tony Blair has given the President of Kazakhstan PR tips for a speech defending the country’s human rights record in the wake of the killing of unarmed protesters by police.

In a letter obtained by the Daily Telegraph, the former Prime Minister advised Nursultan Nazarbayev ahead of a visit to the University of Cambridge in July 2012.

His firm, Tony Blair Associates, is paid by Kazakhstan’s Government to conduct work on a “reform programme” in the former Soviet nation, which has been led by President Nazarbayev since before independence.

The former Labour leader is not personally paid for the work, which started in 2011.

The state has seen allegations of torture, imprisonment of government critics, stifling media controls, limits on religious freedom and continuing violation of workers’ rights, according to Human Rights Watch.

What quality he is. We were so fortunate to have such a dear leader.

I'm sure we all hope one day justice catches up with him.

Well if you are going to start ruthlessly killing unarmed people, who better to call for advice than Blair...?

XYY

I can't believe in Tony Blair any more! The True messiah is paulokes!

I can't believe in Tony Blair any more! The True messiah is paulokes!

Sorry but I must be Doubting Thomas here and ask for some proof of okesies messiah credentials.

I've just filled the bath with water - if he could see his way to turning it into brown ale I might just be convinced...

;)

XYY

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tony-blair-gives-president-of-kazakhstan-pr-advice-following-massacre-of-unarmed-protesters-9689379.html

What quality he is. We were so fortunate to have such a dear leader.

I'm sure we all hope one day justice catches up with him.

Couldn't come soon enough.

Tony Blair Associates is estimated to receive £7 million a year for advising Nazzarbayev on how to teflon over massacres when speaking to Western press. The man has no morals. Zero.

Sorry but I must be Doubting Thomas here and ask for some proof of okesies messiah credentials.

I've just filled the bath with water - if he could see his way to turning it into brown ale I might just be convinced...

;)

XYY

You just put hops, and sugar and yeast in it! :blink: And then wait!

Crikey. Pin is the messiah. Who would have guessed?

Paulokes is the Messiah! I am merely his emmisary! I am a humble servant, with a Cathedral, whores, and loads of smart cars! :blink:

I could tell you how to turn the bathwater brown, if you want brown ale you'll have to give me a bit longer

P

Again your wisdom guides me to a better life! O holy one! :blink:

He's not the Messiah. He's just a very naughty boy!!! :lol:

Looky here! Now I am some sort of Arch-Angel for the Church of PaulOkes, the Just, I am going out tonight to " do justice" to some people that didn't deserve it! :wacko:

Well if you are going to start ruthlessly killing unarmed people, who better to call for advice than Blair...?

XYY

hold on a minute,wasn't he also doing some "charity" work in sierra leone a couple of months back?

now they've got ebola

bye bye kazakhstan.

(I guess god must have a sense of humour, if he truly is doing gods work after converting to catholicism then the big man upstairs has quite plainly given him employment as understudy to the grim reaper)

I wasn't exactly joking when I said we don't need nuclear weapons..we've got blair.