Trampa501

HOLA441
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443

You sound surprised. :P

The grandchildren think riding across the Usk in the gondola is great.

For one week in October, the Middlesbrough public are allowed to climb it and go across the gantry. I've said I'd do it for years, but always chickened out.

There are some cool photos on the internet from these events that a quick google image will reveal...

XYY

HOLA444
HOLA445

For one week in October, the Middlesbrough public are allowed to climb it and go across the gantry. I've said I'd do it for years, but always chickened out.

There are some cool photos on the internet from these events that a quick google image will reveal...

XYY

You can do that all year round in Newport, but I haven't got the courage.

Perhaps you can climb up and do your ice bucket challenge at the same time.

HOLA446
HOLA447

Classy looking feminine women in skirts and high heels.

Only if you've got the camera set on an extreme soft-focus.

And you squint...

EDIT: sorry, thought you were referring to photos taken in Middlesbrough...!

XYY

HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

In 1974 the actor Terry Scott drove off that bridge having mistaken it for a car bridge :wacko:

A man also fell off it during the opening ceromony when the car moved off and he slipped backwards - but he was OK.

And the bridge was invented by a bloke from Hartlepool.

The gantry is clearly designed to easily accommodate a mass chimp lynching...

XYY

HOLA4411
HOLA4412

Any ten words that describe this:

tarzan.jpg

Serendipitously...

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2014/08/28/reg_readers_sought_for_work_as_slave_to_town_packed_full_of_sexy_brazilian_hotties/

A Brazilian town populated solely by "extremely attractive" women is looking for obedient and well-behaved men to come and, erm, romance them.

<snip>

The town was established in 1891, when founder Maria Senhorinha de Lima ran away from a man she had been forced to marry. The Catholic church then accused her of being an adulterer, before excommunicating not only her but the next five generations of her family, causing herds of similarly vilified women to flee persecution and live alongside her.

Still, the founder's loss could be your gain, because sexual frustration in the town has reached boiling point.

"Here, the only men we single girls meet are either married or related to us, everyone is a cousin," Fernandes added. "I haven't kissed a man for a long time.

Archived