House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masked Tulip

Silly Songs To Cheer Us All Up.

Yep, most of them were sung by Rolf too.

Rolf was more prolific in the 60s - oo er missus...!

70s novelty record fans were much better served by well-behaved clean-cut chaps like Jonathan King...

;)

XYY

:lol: When I was a kid I used to stay up to watch the series 'When The Boat Comes In' on BBC2 just so that I could hear the theme tune... and was always disappointed when it was over in about 20 or 30 seconds.

It's hard to beat the Loop Hole song, I'm waiting for the opportunity to send it to the next wide-eyed God Squad evangelist who comes my way, but this is my contribution anyway, it made me laugh the first time I saw it:

Didn't Captain Sensible post on HPC at one time - or was it someone who knew him well?

I do recall something along those lines. I watched Captain Sensible at Rewind South back in 2011 - he was one of the best acts there.