House Price Crash Forum

Ahh The British....

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444

Essential excerpts from the article - daft boomers with ridiculous pensions take over village and wage property war:

The Dysons' tormentors were not jealous locals resentful of outsiders pushing up property prices, but another British couple furious that they had apparently trespassed on a shared lane they claimed to own.
"They waited for us to go out before they started the bricklaying," said John Dyson, who is in fragile health."
Then the whole village united on Monday" to protest against what the Dunlops had done, said Gach, 83, under the watchful eye of local gendarmes. "Everyone came out, and they all shouted and whistled against these awful neighbours."
"They were terrorised," he told AFP, as a neighbour nodded in agreement.
The Dysons are very popular in the village, which has 258 inhabitants, about 40 of them British. The Dunlops less so, the mayor said, following disputes with other neighbours.
However, Scottish-born Robert Dunlop, 67, who sports a long white beard, has previously claimed to be the victim of three poisoning attempts, complaining at one point to police in Glasgow.
The Dunlops -- who remained indoors during the protest by villagers -- refused to talk to journalists. Asked by AFP in English if he would like to comment, Dunlop said, "I am deaf, I don't hear what you are saying, I am deaf."
His Polish-born wife Krystina, who is in her 50s, refused to comment.

Coz they iz wurf it.

HOLA445
HOLA446
HOLA447