House Price Crash Forum

I Told The Dr To Stuff His Pills - Have Survived (So Far)

justthisbloke

HOLA441
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445

Get the population moving - far cheaper and better than filling them with pills.

The 'solution' is simple and staring us all in the face.

Now if only we could get rid of cars, so one could go out without filling the lungs with cancer-fumes and getting unhealthily filthy and tired within a few minutes ...

HOLA446

Now if only we could get rid of cars, so one could go out without filling the lungs with cancer-fumes and getting unhealthily filthy and tired within a few minutes ...

I do find cars useful - however they are used too much.

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410

Disabled people can exercise ? David weir is one of the planets supreme athletes - Unless I have missed something....

You can't lump together disabled people as a homogenous group.

The small minority of disabled who have substantially-impaired mobility but nevertheless can drive a car are the one group in society who should be given special dispensation to pollute the place for purely their own benefit. It's a numbers game!

HOLA4411

The small minority of disabled who have substantially-impaired mobility but nevertheless can drive a car are the one group in society who should be given special dispensation to pollute the place for purely their own benefit. It's a numbers game!

Yes you can! A friend of mine hates the "fuggin disabled" as he reckons they are always moaning, which is funny as he uses a wheelchair himself!

HOLA4412

Yes you can! A friend of mine hates the "fuggin disabled" as he reckons they are always moaning, which is funny as he uses a wheelchair himself!

Mr XYY senior lost the use of his legs 4 years ago due to an artery and vein at the small of his back fusing, and cutting off the blood supply to his legs.

This was repeatedly mis-diagnosed by a succession of NHS buffoons masquerading as doctors, and although the problem has now been corrected, the atrophy of his leg muscles means that - unless someone can supply him with a baby-walker suitable for a six-foot, nineteen stone blurk - at 71 years old, he stands as much chance of walking again as Dame Tanni Grey-Thompson...!

He calls himself a cripple, and won't go out in a wheelchair in case anyone he knows sees him in it. A proud man brought up in different times.

You won't be too surprised to learn that I don't take much notice of the shite that doctors spout...

XYY

HOLA4413

Why not bring back the old disability cars?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/10/10/article-2047593-0E4AFF2600000578-496_468x286.jpg

They dno't need shiny big cars

From a daily wail article

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2047593/Motability-schemes-starting-resemble-worst-excesses-Arthur-Daley-.html

The number of people given a free car on the taxpayer has risen by 200,000 to 575,000 over the past decade. Another 1.3 million are entitled to one, according to the Motability website. Surely there can’t be that many more disabled people than there were ten years ago? If the figure’s right, though, the streets of Britain would look like the sick bay at Downton Abbey.

Archived