House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SarahBell

Cats And Nuts And Crazy Thoughts

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11041594/Cat-heads-found-in-bin-bag-on-Manchesters-Curry-Mile-as-council-investigates-race-hate-angle.html

He said: "I was going out for some food and walking down the side street when I saw a black bin bag filled with something that looked suspicious.

"Obviously you hear urban legends about cats being beheaded but to actually see this so close to your own home is extremely worrying."

--

If I was going out for food (assuming I'm not a fregan) then I'd probably not be bin diving.

And the fact he has cats makes me curious.. Am I really that cynical?

You didn't mention that he owns 5 cats himself! What are the odds of that? Yes, he will be of interest to the police I'm sure.

Council bosses have launched an investigation over the bag, which is believed to have contained the remains of up to five cats.

"When I opened it I couldn't believe my eyes. There were about five cats' heads in there. I can't get over the shock of it."

I really can't see how a bin bag containing the heads of five cats could look "suspicious".

Does this man go down side streets opening up bin bags on a regular basis, just in case there's something untoward contained therein?!

Nutter.

Are they made into curries?

Many a night, I've had a rusholme curry!

Why are there no panda heads found in Chinatown? They probably eat the lot I guess! :blink:

I suspect we may have a religious contract-killing here.

Someone's obviously put a cat-wah out on them poor little buggers...

;)

XYY

I wonder if the police are going to ask him t do a reconstruction ...

I have the tools and the lightning conductor! We can make a "killing" with Frankencats, at a Goth festival! :blink:

You didn't mention that he owns 5 cats himself! What are the odds of that? Yes, he will be of interest to the police I'm sure.

He doesnt own five cats. Just five headless cat bodies. Totally unrelated, of course

Ooo!

I can back Comb their fur!

I did my cat with a Telsa coil I made once! He went frizzy! :blink:

I did my cat with a Telsa coil I made once! He went frizzy! :blink:

I am a bit staticy sometimes and zap the cat. It doesn't make any difference to her fur, just her frown :-)

What sort of person goes around opening up bin bags?

A recently arrived illegal immigrant.

From (ahem!) CAT-mandu...!!!

I'll get my coat...

XYY

Council bosses have launched an investigation over the bag, which is believed to have contained the remains of up to five cats.

"When I opened it I couldn't believe my eyes. There were about five cats' heads in there. I can't get over the shock of it."

Well those Council bosses are really on the ball.

I'd say that a bag with 5 cat's heads in it contained the remains of at least 5 cats.