House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
WageWar

Mark Carney Accused Of Delaying Rate Hike Ahead Of General Election

A second MP has attacked Bank of England Governor Mark Carney, claiming the Canadian is "clearly" attempting to delay rate rises until after the next general election the housing market collapses.

Could that be deems as fraud or corruption ?

Who do we contact in Scotland yard to start an investigation ?

Try the independent, Serious Fraud Office:

What is fraud?
Fraud is a type of criminal activity, defined as:
'abuse of position, or false representation, or prejudicing someone's rights for personal gain'.
Put simply, fraud is an act of deception intended for personal gain or to cause a loss to another party.
The general criminal offence of fraud can include:
deception whereby someone knowingly makes false representation
or they fail to disclose information
or they abuse a position.

http://www.sfo.gov.uk/fraud/what-is-fraud.aspx

You could tie it in with Nationwide's +141% profits e.g. savers are the victims.

Edit to add.... "recapitalising banks = stealing from savers", the Governbankment own two of the banks they are recapitalising, career politicians have a motive in that they need those banks to do well to be able to sell them, how can Carney (or any governor) claim to be independent of the chancellor, when that's who employs them?

Let us know what they say......

http://www.theguardian.com/business/2014/aug/18/nationwide-profits-soar-mortgage-lending-dives

Edited by Democorruptcy

Carney responded that he was “more than mildly offended” by the thrust of Mann’s comments.

Oh, well that's alright then. If he'd only been mildly offended I might have believed there was some substance to the accusation.

I thought it was the MPC that decided when interest rates went up by voting each month. Not Mark Carney

I thought it was the MPC that decided when interest rates went up by voting each month. Not Mark Carney

Yes but Carnage is in the chair and therefore able to exert a large amount of influence on others.

I would imagine this is especially so when the other members of the MPC know he has Osbrowns ear and their future "career" may not go as they would like if they dare to challenge the will of team "Osnage".

It is a joke. Independent MPC? :lol:

Edited by bubbleturbo

Oh, well that's alright then. If he'd only been mildly offended I might have believed there was some substance to the accusation.

I was more than mildly offended by that smug **** * ****** * ****** sitting on TV telling me how his policies were necessary and great for savers.

I was more than mildly offended by that smug **** * ****** * ****** sitting on TV telling me how his policies were necessary and great for savers.

You hide it well though :P

He'll change his mind next week... again...

Hes hardly the Carnary in the Coalmine with his guidance...oops...fell off me perch again...false alarm, it was the triple swill in the feeder...