House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bruce Banner

Be Careful What You Say To Estate Agents.

What the hell was the judge thinking?

Glass somebody on the grounds of "insufficient politeness" and walk free, despite 17 previous assault convictions?

Is it cos she is black and female? The PC double-whammy.

Reminds me of when a friend of mine was physically assaulted following a minor traffic shunt by the other driver, a black woman, who also pulled off his wing mirror; directed racist comments at his wife; had to be restrained by attending police (despite having a young child with her); subsequently gave a "no comment" interview; and brought an obviously false witness (friend of her's who "happened to be walking by") to the magistrate's court. The latter was warned by a court official of the penalties for perjury and had disappeared -never to be mentioned again- when the case went to Crown court, where the defendant turned up instead with a cohort of white middle class (social-) work colleagues as character witnesses and was acquitted on all charges.

What the hell was the judge thinking?

Glass somebody on the grounds of "insufficient politeness" and walk free, despite 17 previous assault convictions?

Is it cos she is black and female? The PC double-whammy.

Reminds me of when a friend of mine was physically assaulted following a minor traffic shunt by the other driver, a black woman, who also pulled off his wing mirror; directed racist comments at his wife; had to be restrained by attending police (despite having a young child with her); subsequently gave a "no comment" interview; and brought an obviously false witness (friend of her's who "happened to be walking by") to the magistrate's court. The latter was warned by a court official of the penalties for perjury and had disappeared -never to be mentioned again- when the case went to Crown court, where the defendant turned up instead with a cohort of white middle class (social-) work colleagues as character witnesses and was acquitted on all charges.

Guess you need to whip out your phone and start recording these days as soon as an altercation happens... easier said than done though.

I read today that some Police forces will no longer investigate burglaries - just putting it down to an insurance claim I suspect.

I think the truth is that there are not enough jails and it costs too much to keep people in jail so assaults, burglaries no longer result in jail terms in far too many cases. Perhaps they have too many Islamic nut-job terrorists in the jails nowadays?

I think the truth is that there are not enough jails and it costs too much to keep people in jail so assaults, burglaries no longer result in jail terms in far too many cases. Perhaps they have too many Islamic nut-job terrorists in the jails nowadays?

room enough though for alleged octogenarian "historical" gropers

This judgement appears to be madness, this woman is dangerous. Where's Fergus when you need him?

What do you want Fergus to do? Sit on her?