House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

200p

Boomers - New Bbc Sitcom

http://www.silversurfertoday.co.uk/News/Story/?storyid=5023&title=Boomers_starts_tonight&type=news_features

A comedy about the ‘baby boomer’ generationstarts tonight on BBC One at 9pm.

Boomers follows the fortunes of a trio of newly-retired couples living in Thurnemouth, Norfolk, who are rediscovering the joys of having free time to spend.

Tonight’s episode sees two of the characters’ – Trevor and Carol – anniversary celebrations threatened by a series of unfortunate events.

An excerpt from the first episode’s synopsis states: “Each couple takes a long, hard look at who they've ended up with; there's so much more to achieve in their own lives, do they want to spend the rest of it with each other?”

I missed it, but did anyone watch it? Does the HPC Boomer stereotype fit correctly? NIMBYS, The young can't afford a house because they are lazy and spend their money on Ipads?

Bless Russ Abbott once upon a time huge, very funny. I remember a rather bitter-sweet drama he was in in the 90s - September Song - which was very good indeed.

OK, I'm familiar with the term 'boomer' - you read it often enough on hpc - but am still puzzled by it's exact definition.

I was born in 1965 - am I a boomer...?

I don't feel like a boomer.

If someone could accurately define the word I'd be very interested in hearing it...

XYY

OK, I'm familiar with the term 'boomer' - you read it often enough on hpc - but am still puzzled by it's exact definition.

I was born in 1965 - am I a boomer...?

I don't feel like a boomer.

If someone could accurately define the word I'd be very interested in hearing it...

Since it's all done by sociologists and marketing types, it obviously all ********.

That said, you escaped being a boomer by a year. Phew!

30ebe0c8d.png

I'm in three generations according to that infographic. I think I'll go for X though so I can dress like Kurt Cobain and look all moody and that.

TBD? That makes you under 9 years old! You shouldn't be thinking about house prices at that age.

Go to the Call Of Duty Ghosts Or Loom Bands Forum immediately!