House Price Crash Forum
Corruption

Is Anyone Seeing Any Prices That Aren't Stupidly Ridiculous?

Probably not get any responses especially from those in the South but with all the talk of prices falling on here i'm curious to see if there are any properties coming onto the market that would tempt you.

Absolutely Sweet FA on the road between Ringwood and Winchester and several mile either side where im looking.

Berkshire-I would say asking prices have lost touch with any form of reality and there seemed to be a sudden 20% uplift at the beginning of the year & stock moving-seems to have ground to a halt in the last 6 weeks with anything that isn't totally prime and/or priced "reasonably" (ie not completely off the scale-just extortionate!) not moving -some stuff been on the agents books since the beginning of the year and will probably stay there as the vendors won't drop. the price.

My gut feel is that this was/is "the last hurrah" but then again I called the top of the market back in 2005 based on any sensible fundamentals!

North - west London is mental. The place needs a 50% drop urgently, otherwise the place will empty apart from BTL parasites converting good homes into flats or hand-me-down properties,

Problem is, you get so used to eye-watering prices for shite that other parts of the country start looking (dare I say it) cheap.

Until reality sets in again of course.

I think there are signs of the market creaking though.

North - west London is mental. The place needs a 50% drop urgently, otherwise the place will empty apart from BTL parasites converting good homes into flats or hand-me-down properties,

Problem is, you get so used to eye-watering prices for shite that other parts of the country start looking (dare I say it) cheap.

Until reality sets in again of course.

I think there are signs of the market creaking though.

Willesden, last 24 hours, 70 properies list, 69 of them with no previous history.

SOmeone's trying to bail perhaps ?

Willesden, last 24 hours, 70 properies list, 69 of them with no previous history.

SOmeone's trying to bail perhaps ?

I'm holding off saying anything at the moment - next couple of months will be telling. Willesden is too far in for me,,, more Pinner fpr me. I actually lived in Willesden as a student, zone two tube into uni. To think the house i rented with two others would probably be advertised for 700k plus now. Stupidity.

June 2007 + 26%, I sh1t you not. A lick of exterior matt since the street view car went by, and another £100K in price. The 'People's Independent Republic of Essex' appears the epicentre of the insanity. Is this despite or because of the preponderance of UKIP councillors? HPC 'Kippers need to consider this....

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-31827444.html