House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MrPin

Nice Ladies

Now we all know 160 pages about deluded old scrappers, I thought I would mention that some ladies are nice and clever, and not deluded at all!

The ideal MrsPin would be between 4 foot 2 and 6 foot 7, with two eyes that point in roughly the same direction! Any takers? I don't look like George Clooney btw! :blink:

Isn't there 1already a MrsPin?

There was! But you got her Mr Death! ^_^ She got a bit lippy, so I killed her with a heavy frying pan in the kitchen!

Nasty men and nasty ladies deserve each other and vice versa. ;):rolleyes:

Sounds like a date! :wacko:

:o

And we all thought you were nice!

I am nice!

Well, for a start, you are very fussy about women's height!

I know! I'm giving up on 0.005% of all the totty!

Lower deciles can be a bit 'rough' apparently. And the upper deciles seem to have 'large hands and Adam's apples'!

Well you are gonna need "large hands" with me! :blink:

So it's a misprint then? He's really MrPan?

I didn't really kill my wife with a frying pan! In fact, she just walked out on me! I hired the van, she filled it up! I drove all her stuff to "Dodgy Dave's" in Manchester and then I went home! She was a nice lady to spend eight years with me! And I like nice ladies!

Which is what this thread is about! ^_^

My wife is a saint. I don't know how she puts up with my moaning and bitching.

While there are things that I'd change about our relationship I wouldn't swap her for anything, even a motorcycle.

This is the "nice lady" thread, and I am delighted to hear that!! You can buy my motorcycle however! But I don't know how big your wife is, and she might not fit! :blink:

This is the "nice lady" thread, and I am delighted to hear that!! You can buy my motorcycle however! But I don't know how big your wife is, and she might not fit! :blink:

Oh, Mr P, you do make me laugh!

My wife is a saint. I don't know how she puts up with my moaning and bitching.

While there are things that I'd change about our relationship I wouldn't swap her for anything, even a motorcycle.

How about ... two motorcycles?

Oh, Mr P, you do make me laugh!

Oh sparkly star! This is the "nice lady" thread for blokes over 15, that know how shit works! :huh:

No "nasty ladies" are there? We go to the other thread for that! Best lady compliment I ever got! "Why am I here"?

And she said "because you are kind" Sweety! :wacko:

Oh sparkly star! This is the "nice lady" thread for blokes over 15, that know how shit works! :huh:

No "nasty ladies" are there? We go to the other thread for that! Best lady compliment I ever got! "Why am I here"?

And she said "because you are kind" Sweety! :wacko:

Kind, AND makes us laugh? Mr P, there should be a Nice Blokes thread specially for you. Mr B would also qualify - I made a very good choice there, though it was probably more luck than judgement, since I was still pretty young and stupid at the time.

I wanted to put a more positive view of woman, than I have read on other threads! They are quite friendly really!

Kind, AND makes us laugh? Mr P, there should be a Nice Blokes thread specially for you. Mr B would also qualify - I made a very good choice there, though it was probably more luck than judgement, since I was still pretty young and stupid at the time. :blink:

Wait till you meet me in real life!! It's horrrible! :blink: Congratulations on having a nice partner! Hard to find! :blink: