House Price Crash Forum

Unbelieveably Good Things

HOLA441

I have Stornoway in my fridge right now :)

I must try one, even if it is not the right shape! Black puddings are usually tied in a circular shape, to make them more lady-like. :blink:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HOLA442
HOLA443

Do they make pinkish ones?

Are you partial to pink pudding, Mr Fig! Indeed, one of the Unbelievable Good Things, so we are on-topic! :o

HOLA444
HOLA445

My step daughter and her partner are archers, a great hobby.

Maybe you could all compete in "Game of Thrones". I'll bet none of you last three episodes. It's an Undertaker's fantasy!

HOLA446

How do you know it's Mr? :lol:

I see now, you could be a Lesbian "with nice tits", according to your avatar! I suppose that is why I am MISTER Pin, in case anyone thought I might be an Islington Feminist.

HOLA447

In this country I don't know how you can gain pleasure driving any car when our roads are congested, narrow and neglected.

I'm surprised no one has said the usual disgusting food that the french would be ashamed of - tinned fruit, spaghetti hoops, baked beans on toast, soups, crappy biscuits etc.

Unbelievably good for me would be driscolls berries, prefer them to sweets.

Driving in the north of Scotland isn't congested. Nor is it in France, Spain, Germany or Australia in my experience.

HOLA448

Lying on your back looking up at the stars.... or through sunshine through tree leaves... or seeing the first light of dawn coming over the horizon... as I am doing now...

It sounds like you know a lot of boozy astronomers!

HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412
Guest TheBlueCat

How can anyone obtain pleasure from driving. I did once upon a time in my late teens, but these days I find it rather droll getting from A to B so I get the wife to drive.

Driving round a race in a suitable car as fast as you dare is an amazing experience, and one that totally clears your mind of all triviliaties. A to B on normal roads, I take your point.

HOLA4413

Video doesn't do that justice! I know from experience (NZ, France) that I would have immense difficulty driving any vehicle along that exposure, it really is a bowel loosening experience, and your feet simply refuse to press on the accelerator. Then the waterfall - there would be all kinds of rocks falling, let alone the loss of grip and erosion under-wheel. I hope those guys knew the objective risks they were taking!

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416

Video doesn't do that justice! I know from experience (NZ, France) that I would have immense difficulty driving any vehicle along that exposure, it really is a bowel loosening experience, and your feet simply refuse to press on the accelerator. Then the waterfall - there would be all kinds of rocks falling, let alone the loss of grip and erosion under-wheel. I hope those guys knew the objective risks they were taking!

Scary......not as if you could turn round and go back, Rinker takes it all in his stride like done it all before.....can't help but think the laughs are nervous laughs.scared-1.gif

HOLA4417

Scary......not as if you could turn round and go back, Rinker takes it all in his stride like done it all before.....can't help but think the laughs are nervous laughs.scared-1.gif

I don't know who Rinker is, but I would be very wary of people who make a show of being nonchalant in the face of extreme objective risks. They are often the first to become quivering blobs of jelly when the SHTF for real.

HOLA4418

I don't know who Rinker is, but I would be very wary of people who make a show of being nonchalant in the face of extreme objective risks. They are often the first to become quivering blobs of jelly when the SHTF for real.

I did an offshore training once! It was pretty horrible! I don't swim! I don't like water! I'm like a cat! I would shit my rubber suit if I was in a "real" situation!

HOLA4419
HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

Archived