House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Highway to Hell

Property Developer Has Another Brilliant Idea

Haven't posted in ages, but this genuinely made me laugh.

"Carrying property deeds and bank statements on first dates is cumbersome..." - Brilliant:

http://www.wharf.co.uk/2014/08/dating-site-for-supercar-owner.html

Just had to share. Hope makes you smile too if you didn't see this

How does the unsuspecting female suss out if he's just rented the CAR? :lol:

Haven't posted in ages, but this genuinely made me laugh.

"Carrying property deeds and bank statements on first dates is cumbersome..." - Brilliant:

http://www.wharf.co.uk/2014/08/dating-site-for-supercar-owner.html

Just had to share. Hope makes you smile too if you didn't see this

Fantastic! A warning to ladies everywhere! If he'd rather lick his exhaust pipe, rather than you, then you can give him the shove!

Thankyou Mr XYY, for reminding me what a "fer-china" is! :blink:

Fantastic! A warning to ladies everywhere! If he'd rather lick his exhaust pipe, rather than you, then you can give him the shove!

Thankyou Mr XYY, for reminding me what a "fer-china" is! :blink:

Nee bother Pinny mate - there's already more ground-in fanny-batter stains on the passenger seat of my little Hyundai than that geezer will ever wipe off his hand-stitched Pategonian moose-leather upholstery - even if he outlives Doctor friggin' Who...!!!

;)

XYY

Nee bother Pinny mate - there's already more ground-in fanny-batter stains on the passenger seat of my little Hyundai than that geezer will ever wipe off his hand-stitched Pategonian moose-leather upholstery - even if he outlives Doctor friggin' Who...!!!

;)

XYY

Ah yes. But did you buy it second-hand? It's important that you carry the documents to establish proof of provenance at all times in these cases.

Ah yes. But did you buy it second-hand? It's important that you carry the documents to establish proof of provenance at all times in these cases.

Tricky one there like mate.

I did buy it new, but it was an ex-demonstrator with 600 miles on the clock - so who knows what might've impregnated it's bright blue nylon before I took the helm.

Perhaps I should take some swabs and ring Jeremy Kyle for some DNA tests...

;)

XYY