House Price Crash Forum

Ukip's New Hq In Bournemouth Was Knocking Shop..

juvenal

HOLA441
HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446
The office will be officially opened by Ukip deputy chairman Neil Hamilton and his wife Christine in the former Rose Beauty massage parlour in Christchurch Road, Pokesdown.

Ms Coleman claimed her two brothels in Christchurch Road and Wimborne Road – which netted an annual turnover of nearly £640,000 – were well-run, with happy staff and customers.

She said she informed police when she heard about women being trafficked and most of the profits went to her 30-or-so working girls.

She later wrote a book – An Accidental Madam – about how she got involved with the sex trade, and has since been involved in charity fundraising – particularly for London-based activities group Phab.

The new Ukip office is due to open on August 16 at noon, with the afternoon tea to follow at 2pm.

The latter event will include an auction, raffle and professional photo booth.

Awww....don't you just love a happy ending

HOLA447
HOLA448
HOLA449
HOLA4410
HOLA4411
HOLA4412

I know Pokesdown - yes thats the real name of the area. That shop is 5 minutes away from the train station, and trains goes straight to London, so it does make sense to be there.

The rents are cheap, so I guess UKIP doesn't have the millions like the other parties to fund a nicer office in Bournemouth centre or Poole/Lilliput.

Pokesdown, is next to drug ridden Boscombe. Probably most shops there have been a brothel or massage place at one time. So the odds of NOT picking an ex-brothel is low.

HOLA4413

I guess a lot of buildings have had previous uses! Therefore this is not newsworthy!

I went to a pub that used to be a firestation once!

HOLA4414

The site of number 10 Downing Street used to be a blood sports pit for Henry VIII to enjoy watching animals ripping each other apart.

Just for comparison.

Archived