House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Men Are Happier With A Smarter Wife

I'd love Mrs JTB's salary to exceed mine. I'd then be on the beach in a shot. I'm fed up with carrying the responsibility for all things financial.

She is undoubtedly Brainy. With doctorates and whatknot and convinces people to pay for her to research their problems.

I'd hate to be married to a dim bird.

I was always pretty happy with mine, and she was well smart. She had a PhD in theoretical physics, lots of publications and a job as a research scientist for a global company. She also spoke five languages, played the violin and was a pretty mean C++ programmer. She always earned more than I did, but I wasn't on peanuts either, so it wasn't a big deal.

There is no woman, smarter than the Pin! :wacko:

I'm

Lost for words, o sharp one. :rolleyes:

I do like funy women!

I was cool once. but not any more! I went to a party once (honest)! I was invited! I was in a black leather jacket and white t shirt! I wasn't cool for very long though! I tripped over the dog, and spilled all my dinner down a lady! Her lovely words were " where the ****** did you get James Bean"?

You try taking her chocolate away. :)

You disciple of Filth! Yow dorty bitch!

Anyone on here ever found an intelligent woman threatening?

Not at all, but nice trumps intelligent any day. By that I mean you need both!

I've met a few academic types on my dating adventures, extremely intelligent women who have achieved great things in their careers, but who act rather cold and aloof, look down at most people, and seem to be eternally single (despite the fact that they are intelligent and good looking).

My point being is that intelligence by itself isn't everything.

Not at all, but nice trumps intelligent any day. By that I mean you need both!

I've met a few academic types on my dating adventures, extremely intelligent women who have achieved great things in their careers, but who act rather cold and aloof, look down at most people, and seem to be eternally single (despite the fact that they are intelligent and good looking).

My point being is that intelligence by itself isn't everything.

I like clever ladies, but I really like tits and bums! :rolleyes:

Physical attributes like a good cleavage might arouse interest. But I can't see them sustaining it if there's nothing up top.

I think I'd put intellect above anything purely physical (short of not being utterly repulsive - e.g. a smoker or burger-junkie), though below having broadly compatible interests and temperament.

If we are constructing equations I would lastly divide the final number by a measure of 'sanity', where sanity is determined on a scale of 0 to 1, where

0 is 'sane' and 1 is 'insane'.