House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FLASH_2007

Riot In Cardiff Today?

Relax boyo.

Torchwood are already on their way, and will probably have everything sorted out by the time you read this.

Big hugs everyone for Captain Jack Harkness...

XYY

looks like its genuine.

Nah, Definitely balsa wood chairs and stuntmen.

Plus it's from the early nineties - I definitely saw a global hypercolour t-shirt.

Fake.

Plus it's from the early nineties - I definitely saw a global hypercolour t-shirt.

The picture and sound quality on the video recorders on those old Nokia Phones are much better than I remember, shouldn't have wasted my money on the last 10 upgrades.

Imagine what it's going to be like in another few decades

Indeed. I do wonder at what point those who support immigration from all corners of the world will admit it's a failed experiment. Not the pollies, as they know how insane it is - I mean the 'useful idiots' in the mass population. I know several women who are rabidly pro-immigration from africa, middle east, and east asia. I feel like documenting their support now, so in 30 years time when they and their daughters are too terrified to go out without head coverings in many large cities, or have been the victims of sexual/violent crimes from the imported demographic, I can ask them if they feel like idiots yet.

It`s definitely Mill lane (not street as described in the video) in Cardiff. I`ve been there many times.

Yes - and a recent video since the buildings to the east are new.

Why is there an assumption on here that only Arabs or Muslims go on demos like this?

I am white and British and not a Muslim and voted UKIP and i do not support the slaughter By Israel of Palestinians in Gaza.

Why is there an assumption on here that only Arabs or Muslims go on demos like this?

I am white and British and not a Muslim and voted UKIP and i do not support the slaughter By Israel of Palestinians in Gaza.

see my post above re useful idiots.

There certainly seems to be a major disconnect between the people and the politicians in Europe on this. To most of us, I think, it is quite obvious that the Palestinians are treated like dirt by Israel. Any attempts by the Palestinians to free themselves from Israeli control with their pathetic rockets are crushed with overwhelming and brutal force. And yet our politicians, for some reason, call the Palestinians the terrorists!

Any attempts by the Palestinians to free themselves from Israeli control with their pathetic rockets are crushed with overwhelming and brutal force. And yet our politicians, for some reason, call the Palestinians the terrorists!

If they are attempting to free themselves from Israeli control why are they not firing the 'pathetic rockets' at the israeli army and/or the 'peace wall'?

Why are the Israelis constantly protested against for walling the Gazans in, while the Egyptians are not?

given there must be all of 3 jews in cardiff, I assume its one muslim faction turning against another?

Would it be too much to hope muslims are turning on the SWP nutters who insist on riling them up?

Do find it interesting though how they can organize protests up and down the country for 'solidarity' with people thousands of miles away, but cant do the same to protest paedo gangs within their own local communities...

Whatever its about, cant say its going to win many people over to their cause, behaving like savages.

There certainly seems to be a major disconnect between the people and the politicians in Europe on this. To most of us, I think, it is quite obvious that the Palestinians are treated like dirt by Israel. Any attempts by the Palestinians to free themselves from Israeli control with their pathetic rockets are crushed with overwhelming and brutal force. And yet our politicians, for some reason, call the Palestinians the terrorists!

Have you been to Israel? It is the only technologically advanced democracy in that part of the world. It is the only country in the region with a balance of trade surplus after petrochemicals are removed from the equation. I have been to Jerusalem, all religions are treated with respect, the tourist guides are very respectful of all religions and highly educated in the history of the region (it prerequisite of working as one) it is a country the size of Wales in a vast region. The Arab countries could easily buy/provide twice the space to the palistinians. So why the conflict? Well the Arab leaders are very keen on to as it 1) distracts their populace from their own failures (the Saudi regime is far more oppressive to its own people) 2. It serves their politics to be seen as the strongest opposition to Israel

The worst racist comments I have ever heard in the uk were from a person of Arabic origin about the Jews...

Have you been to Israel? It is the only technologically advanced democracy in that part of the world. It is the only country in the region with a balance of trade surplus after petrochemicals are removed from the equation. I have been to Jerusalem, all religions are treated with respect, the tourist guides are very respectful of all religions and highly educated in the history of the region (it prerequisite of working as one) it is a country the size of Wales in a vast region. The Arab countries could easily buy/provide twice the space to the palistinians. So why the conflict? Well the Arab leaders are very keen on to as it 1) distracts their populace from their own failures (the Saudi regime is far more oppressive to its own people) 2. It serves their politics to be seen as the strongest opposition to Israel

The worst racist comments I have ever heard in the uk were from a person of Arabic origin about the Jews...

All true, but that doesn't negate the fact Israel is the result of theft.

I prefer everything about Israeli culture compared to the backward arab culture. But I still cant support the existence of Israel given how it was formed.

ALL the violence of the last 50 years is the result of politicians failing to accept the creation of the state of Israel was a grotesque kneejerk response based on the outrages of the holocaust. The simple fact is Israel should not exist, regardless of the persecution of jews or anything else.

All true, but that doesn't negate the fact Israel is the result of theft.

I prefer everything about Israeli culture compared to the backward arab culture. But I still cant support the existence of Israel given how it was formed.

ALL the violence of the last 50 years is the result of politicians failing to accept the creation of the state of Israel was a grotesque kneejerk response based on the outrages of the holocaust. The simple fact is Israel should not exist, regardless of the persecution of jews or anything else.

It may have been a knee jerk reaction to the holocaust, but expecting Europe to do anything is naive. The only country Israel will listen to is the US. And it will be 100 years or more before their Arab population can cause enough trouble to bother them, and don't forget Israel has nukes

We could be in a difficult few decades, but then there are many reasons for thinking that.

Have you been to Israel? It is the only technologically advanced democracy in that part of the world. It is the only country in the region with a balance of trade surplus after petrochemicals are removed from the equation. I have been to Jerusalem, all religions are treated with respect, the tourist guides are very respectful of all religions and highly educated in the history of the region (it prerequisite of working as one) it is a country the size of Wales in a vast region. The Arab countries could easily buy/provide twice the space to the palistinians. So why the conflict? Well the Arab leaders are very keen on to as it 1) distracts their populace from their own failures (the Saudi re gime is far more oppressive to its own people) 2. It serves their politics to be seen as the strongest opposition to Israel

I get tired of this, being an old fashioned half Yid mesself!