House Price Crash Forum

Germany Is Ready To Leave Eu, Euro, And Nato

The Eagle

HOLA441

I thought this rumour deserved it's own thread.

Dr. Willie provided an astonishing announcement from a high level source within the London banking system that Germany was on the cusp of severing its long-standing obligations to the U.S., and was ready to leave not only the European Union, but also the Euro currency and NATO to join then join up with Russia, China, and the BRICS coalition to strengthen the financial and economic power of the emerging global system coming out of Eurasia and the East.

[...]

France is also hedging strongly towards abandoning the United States and the European Union because of recent events involving the U.S. and their indicting and fining of the French bank BNP Paribas for actions they did more than five years ago during a time of American sanctions in the Sudan. However, as Dr. Jim Willie proposed in a second interview he did on July 23 with Silver Doctors, the real reason behind this indictment was that BNP Paribas was actually facilitating the dumping of the U.S. treasuries by Russia and other BRICS nations, and was causing severe trouble for the dollar and global reserve currency.

[...]

Germany has a vital interest in ensuring their relations with Russia and China are not hindered in any way, especially since they rely upon these BRICS member nations for 30% of their oil imports, and 40% of their natural gas needs. Additionally, over 3000 German companies do a great deal of business with the BRICS coalition, and their economy is now more reliant upon the East than it is on the U.S. and Western countries.

http://www.examiner.com/article/jim-willie-source-confirms-that-germany-is-ready-to-leave-eu-euro-and-nato

Where would that leave the UK?

Will we continue to be the lap dog of the crumbling and decaying US?

HOLA442
HOLA443
HOLA444
HOLA445
HOLA446

Gold / Silver bug says the world will dummp dollars, buy gold / silver.

Jim Willie's a broken record. Sorry to break that news to you.

Might Germany leave the Euro? Of course they will if it's no longer in their interest.

Will they join Russia/China? :lol: Don't be ridiculous.

Jim Willie's other ongoing calls (for the last God knows how long) are that the Comex is imminently going to default, and US embassies around the world have printed billions of USD to replace the imminently going to collapse USD).

Whenever gold / silver is on the cusp of new breakdowns these nonsense stories are wheeled out by the usual suspects in a vain attempt to boost the price of their personal gold / silver holdings. They're shills.

HOLA447

I think you might find you will be fighting them....

I shall aim very bad notes, at them from this here Wurlitzer!

HOLA448
HOLA449

The most ludicrous story on the US goldbug threads this week is that Germany is about to invade the rest of the EU - seriously, that is how stupid some American goldbugs are.

It fascinates me how right wing pro US many goldbugs are but how they, allegedly, seem to frequent websites that one might argue are simply sprouting, allegedly, non stop anti American and pro Russia propaganda - but they appear too stupid to realise that it seems?

HOLA4410

The most ludicrous story on the US goldbug threads this week is that Germany is about to invade the rest of the EU - seriously, that is how stupid some American goldbugs are.

It fascinates me how right wing pro US many goldbugs are but how they, allegedly, seem to frequent websites that one might argue are simply sprouting, allegedly, non stop anti American and pro Russia propaganda - but they appear too stupid to realise that it seems?

My sister who lives in the US often says it's hard for us here to understand just how scarily nutty some of their right wing nutjobs really are. She's been there for decades but is still astounded sometimes at the things they will believe. Of course she also they are mostly thick as planks and/or appallingly ignorant of anything beyond their own shores. I do remind her that we have plenty of iggerant thickos within our shores, too, but she says at least they aren't usually scary right wing nutters on top.

HOLA4411

My favourite apparent goldbug paradox is how many of these guys prattle on about real, productive endeavour and honest hard work making America great and all that, but choose to make a living taking a margin off of moving (not particularly heavy) bits of shiny metal (and sometimes paper) around.

Don't listen to that parasitic middleman talking up his book, listen to this one! :unsure:

HOLA4412

Would be quite nice if Germany invaded the UK at this point, be good to shake the UK Establishment up a bit. They've figured out how to manage the electoral system so that the same people remain in charge regardless of the outcome so maybe we need some external force to get things moving.

HOLA4413

Some of the replies so far in this thread sound quite nutty and way out there to me... :blink:

This thread is neither about gold or goldbugs nor is it about wars, it's simply about the eventuality of Germany (and possibly France!) cutting it's ties with the sinking anglo-saxon part of the world and joining the eastern BRICS alliance.

I don't quite get why some of you immediately jump to the conclusion that this would mean war, this is about economic advantage and cooperation. The current Germany is certainly not at all belligerent country (unlike the US) so I can't see this leading to a war unless the US initiates it.

I was hoping this thread would discuss the economic implications of such a move, particularly for the UK.

HOLA4414
HOLA4415
HOLA4416
HOLA4417

Some of the replies so far in this thread sound quite nutty and way out there to me... :blink:

This thread is neither about gold or goldbugs nor is it about wars, it's simply about the eventuality of Germany (and possibly France!) cutting it's ties with the sinking anglo-saxon part of the world and joining the eastern BRICS alliance.

I don't quite get why some of you immediately jump to the conclusion that this would mean war, this is about economic advantage and cooperation. The current Germany is certainly not at all belligerent country (unlike the US) so I can't see this leading to a war unless the US initiates it.

I was hoping this thread would discuss the economic implications of such a move, particularly for the UK.

I think the reason you didn't get the response you expected is because it's not a rumour, it's nonsense. There's really nothing to discuss.

HOLA4418

My sister who lives in the US often says it's hard for us here to understand just how scarily nutty some of their right wing nutjobs really are. She's been there for decades but is still astounded sometimes at the things they will believe. Of course she also they are mostly thick as planks and/or appallingly ignorant of anything beyond their own shores. I do remind her that we have plenty of iggerant thickos within our shores, too, but she says at least they aren't usually scary right wing nutters on top.

I disagree. I think that is simplifying things. There is the neo-con USA USA USA trash that frequents boards like freerepublic, who, as denninger would probably say are pre-occupied with god, gays and guns, and prevent the republican party from returning to a more constitutionalist party. The goldbugs are more ron paul type libertarians I would guess.

HOLA4419

I thought this rumour deserved it's own thread.

http://www.examiner.com/article/jim-willie-source-confirms-that-germany-is-ready-to-leave-eu-euro-and-nato

Where would that leave the UK?

Will we continue to be the lap dog of the crumbling and decaying US?

No. England and independent Scotland will have to re-merge and invent the Commonwealth.

HOLA4420
HOLA4421
HOLA4422
HOLA4423
HOLA4424
HOLA4425

I disagree. I think that is simplifying things. There is the neo-con USA USA USA trash that frequents boards like freerepublic, who, as denninger would probably say are pre-occupied with god, gays and guns, and prevent the republican party from returning to a more constitutionalist party. The goldbugs are more ron paul type libertarians I would guess.

i think you've probably nailed it.

the neo-con neo-cons are not much better than gestapo wanting to impose their version of christo-sharia on everybody..total theocracy not dissimilar to ISIS via al mahdi

the ron paul faction are a threat because he is of the libertarian fringe and wants limited inteference from those who whould seek to establish themselves as a new "priest-class"

Archived