House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DTMark

Doctor Who Returns Saturday 23 August

Hoping for a darker character, better writing, less sloppy resolutions to stories and more natural/less "forced" character development.

Hoping for a darker character, better writing, less sloppy resolutions to stories and more natural/less "forced" character development.

Good luck with that.

Good luck with that.

There was me hoping that the way in which the last series ended, deliberately leaving the show to go in any direction coupled with the selection of a much older actor in Capaldi might just lead there.. please make it watchable for adults again :)

'Doctor Who Returns Saturday 23 August'

How do you know about an event in the future? Are you a Time Lord?

I do have days where I feel like I'm 2,000 years old.

Good god! Why do people insist on wasting their lives watching this garbage?

By that do you mean television in general? Or just sci-fi? Or Dr Who in particular?

I do find the current assistant to be very bonkable. I think her choice of outfits is spot on for her figure. I will now live in fear of some future court case for the next 40 years for having posted this.

I haven't really got a good feeling about Capaldi but it'll be interesting to see what it is like tonight. I can't believe they are showing it in cinemas and (obviously) charging for it. I'd rather watch at home for free, in HD, and without potential annoyances.