House Price Crash Forum

One For The Evening With A Glass Of Wine

giesahoose

HOLA441
HOLA442

Not so ehxuberant about his music as yourself, but his mam and dad's chip-shop in Paisley is the dog's ******** and well worth a visit if you ever find yourself north of Hadrian's Wall.

His gold discs are on the walls, but apart from that, the whole place looks like it hasn't changed since 1973. If you aren't familiar with it, then trust me that the red Formica is as authentic as you can find - a real blast from the past...!

You'll enjoy waitress service, and also get a HUGE plate of fish, chips and peas, buttered white sliced bread, and the obligatory pot of tea for less than an hours work at minimum-wage per person.

Parking can be tricky, but if you're ever in the area, it's well worth a visit.

XYY

HOLA443
HOLA444

Not so ehxuberant about his music as yourself, but his mam and dad's chip-shop in Paisley is the dog's ******** and well worth a visit if you ever find yourself north of Hadrian's Wall.

His gold discs are on the walls, but apart from that, the whole place looks like it hasn't changed since 1973. If you aren't familiar with it, then trust me that the red Formica is as authentic as you can find - a real blast from the past...!

You'll enjoy waitress service, and also get a HUGE plate of fish, chips and peas, buttered white sliced bread, and the obligatory pot of tea for less than an hours work at minimum-wage per person.

XYY

Mmm fish and chips.

You git. It's half ten in the morning ...

HOLA445

XYY

I'll be doing the round trip then! After seeing "Game of Thrones" I'm too wimpy to go North of the Wall! :o

Archived