House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Women Players Taking Legal Action Against 'sexist' European Handball Federation For Rules Saying They Must Wear Small Bikinis

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2688561/Women-players-taking-legal-action-against-sexist-European-Handball-Federation-rules-saying-wear-small-bikinis-men-wear-want.html

1405075898704_wps_3_Spanissh_female_hand

1405074222398_wps_2_9375643.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeWmm0_m2-Q

Utterly disgraceful. Just a cheap story to plaster women in bikinis all over the paper. HPC would never sink so low.

Pictures posted so everyone can be suitable outraged!

When they stop wearing the bikinis I suspect the sponsorship will soon stop. Might be cutting off their thongs to spite the men. Might be a win for the sisterhood but it could be a lose lose for them personally.

I have already lost interest in their sport from just reading this thead.

When they stop wearing the bikinis I suspect the sponsorship will soon stop. Might be cutting off their thongs to spite the men. Might be a win for the sisterhood but it could be a lose lose for them personally.

Exactly.

Please list on a single sheet of paper the reasons or reason why you or any man would watch women's beach volleyball.

You have thirty seconds.

Would they still have to wear tiny tops if they had generous chest bumps? That might be cruel! But these ladies need not worry about that! :huh:

Exactly.

Please list on a single sheet of paper the reasons or reason why you or any man would watch women's beach volleyball.

You have thirty seconds.

Can it be a single sheet of tissue paper? :P

Exactly.

You have thirty seconds.

That long?

Bottoms. Boobs. Thighs. Hot sweaty wobbly bits.

That long?

Bottoms. Boobs. Thighs. Hot sweaty wobbly bits.

Not much wobbly bits in the picture! Why are there no blondies, or black ladies?

I just noticed that in the above video they are not wearing bikinis.

I just did a google for images of women's handball and was disappointed to find that the majoirty of images had no bikinis in sight.

I think we have been conned by a clever marketing trick. I think they are trying to steal thunder from the women's beach volley ball lot.

Fat_bikini.jpg

Perhaps they want something more like this?

Exactly! Try squeezing that into small outfits!

I would recommend they wear G-strings, as clothing can be restrictive and adversely affect their sporting performance.

or body paint?

even less restrictive than g strings

You'd have trouble squeezing that into a large outfit.

It's fun trying! Is that your sister?

:lol::lol: You said thead - are you being skimpy with letters?