House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shamus

7/7 Survivors Condemn Defacement Of Memorial On Ninth Anniversary

although both graffiti statements are correct I think anyone who defaces a memorial to the dead should be imprisoned.

The Hyde Park monument to the victims of the 7/7 terror attack in London in 2005, which consists of 52 stainless steel columns, one for each of the 52 people killed, was defaced with slogans written in red and black. The columns were vandalized with messages that said “4 innocent Muslims,” “Blair Lied Thousands Died” and “J7 truth.” Boris Johnson, the mayor of London, vowed Monday that the city will “never give in” to terrorists. The memorial was defaced just hours before Monday’s ninth memorial service to the terrorist attacks, which was held at the monument in Hyde Park.

http://rt.com/news/line/2014-07-07/

I don't agree with the method of this protest but I certainly agree with the message.

The London attacks were a false flag, sooner or later the truth will come out.

although both graffiti statements are correct I think anyone who defaces a memorial to the dead should be imprisoned.

I think the real masterminds behind the London attacks should be imprisoned first.

MI5 certainly knows who they are...

**** me, that is a memorial?

If that was my memorial, i would rather be forgotten.

I wouldn't put things quite that bluntly, but the design does leave a lot to be desired.

Also, the false flag thing is spot on. Thanks for the book tip Nuggets.

The London attacks were a false flag

There's barely any evidence to support this. It's a possibility but it must be remote.

There's barely any evidence to support this. It's a possibility but it must be remote.

These alleged false flags are a distraction from reality, if the secret services have a hand in anything it is in these unending, wild goose chase conspiracies.

There was also the attempted bombings on the London Transport system, 2 weeks later, 21 July, 2005, another false flag?

If you want to find a false flag operation look at what drills are being run and when. There were dozens of drills carried out in relation to 9/11, many of them on the day.

It's a typical MO for elements of the power structure to use a drill as cover - if you are busy planting explosives or whatever it is perfect cover to explain to anyone who asks what you are up to say that it's in relation to the drill.

Anyone who watched the Tom Cruise movie Valkyrie, about the Hitler bomb plot and the attempted coup, will recall that the conspirators planned their operation under cover of a drill. You may recall a pretty tense sequence where the plotters get the Fuehrer to sign off the plans himself at the Berghof.

Anyone who doubts the 7/7 false flag notion just has to recall that on the morning in question a man came on the telly during the coverage of the atrocity - Peter Power I think - to say that they had been conducting a drill that morning (!) centred on suicide bombers blowing up underground trains.

I am sure it was all a statistically unlikely consequence.

I am sure it was all a statistically unlikely consequence.

The drill that Power referred to was a paper based exercise his consultancy was carrying out with the management team of a private company (Reed-Elsevier as I recall). As such, it didn't involve members of the emergency services on the ground. His statement about the exercise involving suicide attacks at exactly the same stations is an eyebrow raiser but, on the other hand, if you were doing an exercise on attacks on London stations, or carrying out actual attacks on London stations, Kings Cross and Liverpool Street would be obvious choices.

I don't know if 7/7 was a 'false flag' attack. I am reasonably sure that the official narrative doesn't stack up and that the inquest raised more questions than it answered. However, the flawed official narrative doesn't prove that 7/7 was a state sponsored event. Maybe the authorities genuinely screwed up or were fooled in some way they would rather not broadcast. And, yes, there is a wild goose chase element to 7/7 alternative narratives though whether misleading material has been promoted by state actors or plain loons I couldn't be 100% sure, maybe a bit of both.

As for the reasons why I think the official narrative doesn't stack up it's difficult to know where to start. I'll mention a few things -in the original official narrative the bombers were supposed to have travelled down to London on a train which independent investigators later found had been cancelled that day, when the bombers arrived at Kings Cross the 76 cameras at the station suffered a fault that knocked 75 of them out for 20 minutes that spanned the bombers' arrival, the bombers were not carrying their rucksacks when the bombs exploded, the floors of the bombed carriages were torn up with large holes not located in the same place as the bombs, bombers' ID was scattered along carriages and suffered no explosive damage, the explosives used were not identified by the inquest, no residue of the explosive charges was found at any of the bomb scenes, no internal post mortems were carried out on any of the victims, three of the bombers, along with four full-sized rucksacks of unstable home made explosives, and a boot full of nail bombs supposedly travelled down to Luton in that most spacious and smooth of rides a hired Nissan Micra, the bombers were surrounded by a network of security service informants and suspected radicals yet the authorities claim that no one was keeping an eye on what they were up to before the 7/7 attacks...

If you're interested read Tom's book. He's brought together his work with that of other researchers and tried to have gone about things in the way that serious journalists used to back in the day.