House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SpectrumFX

So Has Anybody F******d Their Ipad Yet?

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/have-sex-with-your-ipad-thanks-to-the-new-sex-toy-noone-asked-for-9568074.html

Many of us have become inseparable from our smartphones and tablets, but if you're looking to take the relationship to the next step and actually 'f*ck your iPad', sex toy brand Fleshlight has now made this possible for some reason.

The company this week launches Fleshlight Launchpad, which allows users of their flashlight-shaped, vagina-like toy to plug it into the back of an iPad in order to 'fully immerse themselves' in whatever they're watching.

So has anybody f*cked their iPad yet?

Assumed this was about the latest iOS upgrade.

If that was the case the question would have been: has Apple ******ed anybody's iPad yet. :lol:

I was about to leap in with a witty and smutty reply based upon the title but have been outwitted and outsmutted by the OP!

I was not expecting that.

I don't know why, but I find the serious use of the term 'dildonics' more offensive than the idea of sticking a lubricated tube to an inanimate object and poking it with a pork sword.

Well you are obviously ignorant that dildonics is the science and application of the dildon, which is a boson discovered last week by the Large Hadron Collider.

It gives mass to other things, such as breasts and todgers.