House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bossybabe

Amazon Shares It's Funniest Product Reviews

Or, my personal favourite, the classic...

339rjf9.jpg

I don't trust reviews, personally. I once read a whole thread about how special it is to take your loved one up the Oxo Tower, but we were actually quite disappointed by the whole experience.

Or, my personal favourite, the classic...

"Penetrating Wagner's Ring!" I saw that on the bookshelf in the house of a father of a friend! I couldn't keep a straight face! Almost as good as "Scouting for Boys"! :blink:

I never miss an opportunity to mention the reviews for "Twilight". Some of them are really good quality writing.

Although the average rating for "Twilight" is 4+ stars, all the negative reviews get loads of recommendations, so come out on top.

http://www.amazon.com/Twilight-The-Saga-Book/product-reviews/0316015849/ref=dpx_acr_txt?showViewpoints=1

This wins for me, genuninely having to suppress my laughter :D

Pam St. Clement Canvas Clock by Seasons Original Art

PamStClement_icon._V338004726_.jpg

“I have one of these in each of my good rooms. I like it best at around 10 to 2 or 10 past 11. That's when the hands cover her eyes. When they don't she tells me to do bad things.”

This one was always my favorite - unfortuantely (sort of!) amazon pulled the nazi flag product so the rest of the reviews can't be accessed anymore but this one's safe in the realms of the internet:

With one eye on the forthcoming European Championships, I logged onto Amazon with the intention of buying one of those England flags that you fly from a vehicle window. However after stumbling upon this jazzy number I felt compelled to purchase one. Imagine my disappointment when it arrived and I realised that it was simply too large to flutter from a window but, being one to turn misfortune to my advantage, I realised that I could fasten it to the side of my transit van no problem. It fit like a glove! After buying another flag for the other side, my old van looked the proverbial bee's knees. Given I intended to travel to Poland for the Championships in my trusty vehicle, I thought it best to take a test drive to make sure the flags worked properly. Sure enough, after driving round Northern France on a booze trip, the flags worked a treat! You wouldn't believe the number of heads my old van turned and odd continental waves I got.

I can certainly recommend the German Regular Nazi Party 1920-1945 flag, it pimps a van like nothing else and I can't wait to storm into Poland in it in July to see our boys take on the opposition!