House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Pink Flamingo

Eas & Happy Pills

Just how do some EAs project such happiness & confidence and manage to retain their 'gushyness' in the current market :lol:

One particularly 'gushy' woman agent just phoned and demanded to know why I hadn't yet booked to view the tiny tiny cottage she sent me the details of yesterday, on the market at the princely sum of £675,000. When I suggested that I hadn't had time to look at the details yet she gushed "oh but you MUST. It's such a delightful little property. I am worried about you missing out as it is going in the paper tomorrow for the first time and I expect it to be snapped up and under offer by Monday"

Sorry but I was just in tears of laughter :lol::lol::lol:

Do they get some sort of pill from the doctor to keep them this happy or is it just desperation which makes them so 'edgy'

:lol:

Edited by Pink Flamingo

Do they get some sort of pill from the doctor to keep them this happy or is it just desperation which makes them so 'edgy'

They have a special system akin to shock therapy, it involves credit card bills, HP agreements and mortgage statements in a variety of colours falling through their door in a regular basis, it helps them retain their 'edge'.

Guest horace

Yes I am convinced they are a different breed.

A brand new EA opened its doors to the public this week (w/c 28.11.05) in Worle (N.Somerset) the owner, who has many years experience in the business, has splashed out on a grand ad launch in the local rag.

He has one, yes one property, on the books at present and is offering 1% commission to the first ten people to use his agency.

With Xmas approaching I cannot help but believe that the our intrepid EA must have been a turkey in a previous life.

horace

I implore you to telephone CHESTERS estate agents in any location in Sussex. Chances are you will hold the phone ten feet away while a combination clipped librarian/schoomistress/upper upper tory voice squeals down the phone:

"Chesters, hi may I help yaw"

This voice will communicate all in one go snobbery, horse-riding, conservatism, desperation masquerading as confidence, hysteria, pretension, irritation, glass capable of shattering into a million pieces, menopause, tennis, pims, golf, overdraft (large), fox hunting and sherry.

Do try it. It is most entertaining.

VP