House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
leggers

"half Of Londoners Want House Prices To Fall"

The wrong half...not those that control policy and vote. No salvation from the Milibot with his S W A N K Y * three million pound north London pad in a years time either.

* some problem with the word editor...what is wrong with this word it is standard BBC news speak but always gets deleted by the programme?

Edited by crashmonitor

....house prices are unaffordable to the majority of first time buyers ...overseas buyers have bubbled the market ....and sure those who live and rent there wish to buy eventually ...and will pray for a crash ...but not so pretty if you are a recent buyer..... it's all about timing... :rolleyes:

People who own houses have children, very often more than one....blood is thicker than water......I would say most people who are debt free or have small mortgage debt would welcome a ~20% drop in hyper house prices....very few home buyers would be underwater, only the ones that, paid too much, bought more than they could afford, took on more than they could handle....if they hadn't been lent so much/borrowed so much money they would not be in trouble...because they wouldn't be in that situation living in something they couldn't have afforded anyway. ;)

People who own houses have children, very often more than one....blood is thicker than water......I would say most people who are debt free or have small mortgage debt would welcome a ~20% drop in hyper house prices....very few home buyers would be underwater, only the ones that, paid too much, bought more than they could afford, took on more than they could handle....if they hadn't been lent so much/borrowed so much money they would not be in trouble...because they wouldn't be in that situation living in something they couldn't have afforded anyway. ;)

I do own a house although my son won't be buying for a few years. I would like prices to be cheaper because I know people who can't afford to buy.

However I do remember that when I was looking to buy and prices were rising, my parents thought that it was great so you are not quite right about people's attitude to children.

I do own a house although my son won't be buying for a few years. I would like prices to be cheaper because I know people who can't afford to buy.

However I do remember that when I was looking to buy and prices were rising, my parents thought that it was great so you are not quite right about people's attitude to children.

...are they enjoying spending their new found wealth? ;)