House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Diplomats Realise Blair Is Useless And Want Him Removed As Peace Envoy

Blair under growing pressure to stand down as Middle East peace envoy after diplomats demand his removal
1403547705714_wps_9_BERLIN_JUNE_24_Middl

Signatories to an open letter, led by Mr Blair's former ambassador to Iran Sir Richard Dalton, describe his achievements in the region as ‘negligible’.

Toppling Saddam IS partly to blame for today's crisis in Iraq, Tony Blair finally admits
1403518085023_wps_15_tony_blair_tv_appea

Mr Blair said it would be 'absurd' to argue the 2003 Iraq war had nothing to do with the chaos in the country today - as al-Qaeda inspired Isis fighters close in on Baghdad.

I think from the off everyone realised his appointment was useless and now it appears there's a backlash against him.

Appointing him as Middle East peace envoy could only ever be viewed as a sick joke!

I'm just amazed it's taken them so long to admit their mistake. Hopefully, once he's removed from the world's list of diplomats, he can be indicted as a war criminal.

I'm just amazed it's taken them so long to admit their mistake. Hopefully, once he's removed from the world's list of diplomats, he can be indicted as a war criminal.

Good evening Bishop! I, Pope Pin, was rather disappointed at the man's actions! I believe he has to answer to a "higher power"!

He's utterly bonkers. Says we should have gone to syria to help 'the resistance', then says we must crush the same people now they're in Iraq. He just like's instability.

In fact, he's not bonkers, he's a statist. They need to perpetuate chaos to create an apparent need for their existence.

Its why inequality increased under blair. No inequality means no reason for labour.

For a brief moment, reading the title of this thread and it sounding just like the sort of thing, I almost thought it was a Daily Mash spoof news headline! :lol:

Good evening Bishop! I, Pope Pin, was rather disappointed at the man's actions! I believe he has to answer to a "higher power"!

Good morning, your holeyness. Bish Bossy believes that Blair is so up himself that he recognises no higher power to answer to!

(Yeah, I know, it should be "no higher power to whom he should answer"! )

Good morning, your holeyness. Bish Bossy believes that Blair is so up himself that he recognises no higher power to answer to!

or Bossy Bishop Bashing Babe Blasts Blair

Is this the start of the unveiling of the emperors new clothes?

I thnk it should be Holiness ( not holeyness! ) , but I am sure, as you can imagine, I am not a smart dresser! :blink: !

I like to play the "Grammar Nazi" sometimes, but only with people who will get the joke! We all type rather quick here, and mistakes are made! This is not like writing a "formal letter"! It's chat! And I'm OK with a spling mistak!

Teflon Tone is not looking so good now! I I personally feel he has made my life more dangerous! :blink:

Although I have given up naked skateboard chainsaw topiary! :blink: !

Blair does have a gaunt, troubled look these days.

I really really hope his conscience troubles him, and he spends the rest of his life looking over his shoulder.

I hope he sh*ts himself every time a car backfires.

I thnk it should be Holiness ( not holeyness! ) , but I am sure, as you can imagine, I am not a smart dresser! :blink: !

I like to play the "Grammar Nazi" sometimes, but only with people who will get the joke! We all type rather quick here, and mistakes are made! This is not like writing a "formal letter"! It's chat! And I'm OK with a spling mistak!

It was intentional, your holeyness. Anyone who makes Bossy a bish must be holey in the brain!!

I'm the original Grammar nazi.;)

Blair does have a gaunt, troubled look these days.

I really really hope his conscience troubles him, and he spends the rest of his life looking over his shoulder.

I hope he sh*ts himself every time a car backfires.

everybody who intentionally tries to do this country harm does.

i remember the post euro-election clegg interview....he might seem all nice and fluffy too, but that took several years off of him.

something to do with the symbolism you see....on the royal coat of arms, in latin, is inscribed something to the effect of "evil be to him who evil thinks"

...not the "god defends my right" one.

...but this is classic old testament isreal "I will curse them that curse thee".

ratzinger is toast, his emblem suggests he is the mastermind between formenting conflict between the US/UK and russia.

in due course to be publicly exposed humiliated.(it's why he resigned)

small-ish conflict approaching, which will see the end of hamas/hezbolah for isreal, and the end of the IRA for us(and their political backers)...both exposed for being the thugs they really are.

everybody who intentionally tries to do this country harm does.

i remember the post euro-election clegg interview....he might seem all nice and fluffy too, but that took several years off of him.

something to do with the symbolism you see....on the royal coat of arms, in latin, is inscribed something to the effect of "evil be to him who evil thinks"

...not the "god defends my right" one.

...but this is classic old testament isreal "I will curse them that curse thee".

ratzinger is toast, his emblem suggests he is the mastermind between formenting conflict between the US/UK and russia.

in due course to be publicly exposed humiliated.(it's why he resigned)

small-ish conflict approaching, which will see the end of hamas/hezbolah for isreal, and the end of the IRA for us(and their political backers)...both exposed for being the thugs they really are.

we're going home boys and girls.