House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Executive Sadman

Zirp And Its Feeding Of Zombie Parasites

Look at this filthy chancer zombie company, Jelson homes, chasing the market up and down.

House has been on sale for more than 3 years (and still these comedians have the tenacity to call it 'new build' - ive seen flippers flip houses many times in 3 years)

http://www.zoopla.co.uk/new-homes/details/14378385

These filthy chancers first put it on in 2011 at £260k, then reduced it to £210k in late 2012, before ratcheting up the price incrementally to £250k today.

Its parasite companies like this that need to go bust, their houses liquidated in a firesale to people like me, and their landbanks sold to responsible cash rich developers who can them proceed to build the homes at prices the average buyer can afford.

But no, the city boy Cameron and his funders wont allow that. The public must pay for the zombie parasites misadventures from 2005-8.

Yup, Nick Boles told me himself that unless "Help to Buy" was implemented then housebuilders would enter an "Alien" Nostromo escape capsule stasis for an indefinite period until the conditions were right to emerge. It's obvious BS given the debt commitments and shareholder expectations amongst the bigger players. I daresay even plenty of small developers are frustrated about large zombie landbankers using taxpayer-backstopped forbearance(which HTB is) to avoid booking ruinous writedowns that would result by building on overpriced plots.

I've remarked before about the irony of having a Conservative cabinet minister who espouses this sort of rhetoric, but these types are simply bought and paid for shills for furthering lobbyist agendas.

Edit, ok he didn't use the "Alien" example but said they would simply stop building until conditions were right. Out of this world bobbins in any case.

Edited by Joan of The Tower