House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

interestrateripoff

Britain's Top Family Judge: 'give Contraception To Problem Parents'

• why not just cease child benefit from child number 3 onward.?
  • make childcare for #1&2 a bit more affordable in the meantime.

hardly rocket science is it?

Probably quite reasonable! I don't have any children, because my wife didn't like them!

Why not have "motorcycle benefit"? For those with no more than 3 motorcycles!

I think the usual argument is "because they'll have more than three and then the children will suffer." To which I say "Tough, if it overall reduces the number it's reducing the overall suffering anyway." To be fair though you'd have to keep paying for anyone who's already got 3 or more.

I can easily imagine all the screaming and crying from irresponsible morons who keep popping out more and start whinging when everyone else isn't prepared to pay for their inability to keep their pants on.

I think the usual argument is "because they'll have more than three and then the children will suffer." To which I say "Tough, if it overall reduces the number it's reducing the overall suffering anyway." To be fair though you'd have to keep paying for anyone who's already got 3 or more.

I can easily imagine all the screaming and crying from irresponsible morons who keep popping out more and start whinging when everyone else isn't prepared to pay for their inability to keep their pants on.

You could introduce compulsory naming/IDing of fathers for those mums who manage to be single mums but keep getting knocked up.

You could introduce compulsory naming/IDing of fathers for those mums who manage to be single mums but keep getting knocked up.

Yeah! No housing till father named and attachment for maintenance on his salary - or benefit. :)

Yeah! No housing till father named and attachment for maintenance on his salary - or benefit. :)

won't work. in any society in which you are not willing to see people starve, the feckless will still breed.

My suggestion would be you offer 150,000 pounds each for them to renounce british citizenship and emigrate to russia/another country we can cut a deal with. no right of re-entry for the children.

Over the long term will improve the gene stock of the UK.

State pension benefit dwarfs the amount paid out in child benefit. We need children (they are the future) and we don't need pensioners (they are not). This doesn't add up.

State pension benefit dwarfs the amount paid out in child benefit. We need children (they are the future) and we don't need pensioners (they are not). This doesn't add up.

Fair enough. Children are the future (benefit claimants). I don't hear you volunteering to be euthanased before you claim your pension, though. :unsure:

Probably quite reasonable! I don't have any children, because my wife didn't like them!

Why not have "motorcycle benefit"? For those with no more than 3 motorcycles!

I think we should limit it to 2 motorcycles.

Why on God's green earth should I, the (VERY) hard working taxpayer, have to pay for 3 motorcycles? 2 is more than enough FFS!!!

I think we should limit it to 2 motorcycles.

Why on God's green earth should I, the (VERY) hard working taxpayer, have to pay for 3 motorcycles? 2 is more than enough FFS!!!

Ok then! I see some reason in your argument!

I just wanted a free motorbike!

Why don't we give more contraception, to women who might give birth to a problem judge?