House Price Crash Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dinker

Britain Adopts Eugenics

After decades of paying stupid people to breed we are finally adopting the rational policy of giving them contraceptives instead:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/10889225/Give-contraception-to-problem-families-with-up-to-15-children-top-judge-says.html

Interesting that adopting an inquisitorial approach "was a difficult concept for lawyers to accept. They were worried about what their clients might say." I would've thought the clients wouldn't say much - because their understanding will be severely limited.

I think they are missing the point that parents who have had a child taken into care will often, like bereaved parents, deliberately replace the missing child with another.

Its just like all the nonsense around "dangerous dogs" perhaps instead of putting the children into care they should put the parents into some kind of care/rehab.

I think they are missing the point that parents who have had a child taken into care will often, like bereaved parents, deliberately replace the missing child with another.

Its just like all the nonsense around "dangerous dogs" perhaps instead of putting the children into care they should put the parents into some kind of care/rehab.

It's "dangerous dog owners", innit? Dogs are usually pretty soft if you treat them nice! They are sociable animals!