House Price Crash Forum
Sign in to follow this  
southmartin

Who's The Worst Chancellor - Had To Laugh

Very good.

This is the sort of thing its worth linking to on other forums, and to other less obsessed friends, :D to help spread the message.

You know, make it light but hard hitting and all that.

Both disgusting shadows of men.

To be fair, Gordo was also briefly a terrible Prime Minister. Since I can't see Osborne getting the top job, or frankly of even being returned to No. 11, that shades it for me.

amusing

http://gordonorgeorge.com

turns out they're both as bad as each other! Who'd a thunk it?

The most incredible thing is this site exists. I'm Thinking about the intentions of the person who Created this site...

1. It was Created Yesterday

2. The aim is to discredit George/The conservative Party

.'. I'm assuming this was setup by the labour party (Site is identity protected), and this kind of thing is aligned with the dirty tricks that happens in US elections. What is in incredible is because it also discredits Gordon! Incredible, completely Incredible.

Edited by AteMoose

Brown certainly had more time to create a full impression of himself, it was quite some time into his tenure in #11 that the extent of his personal flaws and hatred of Blair became widely known, Osborne may be being protected in a similar fashion by the media as with Brown, albeit perhaps to a lesser extent.

Their instincts are definitely shared though. I'm sure Osborne's portfolio of economic ruination will match or exceed his idol in the fullness of time.

Osborne is actually far worse for me.

Run up more debt more quickly to prop up failing elite dominated markets, off the back of being elected to sort things out. All he's done is shift the debt downwards and bail his buddies. Repulsive man.

The most incredible thing is this site exists. I'm Thinking about the intentions of the person who Created this site...

1. It was Created Yesterday

2. The aim is to discredit George/The conservative Party

.'. I'm assuming this was setup by the labour party (Site is identity protected), and this kind of thing is aligned with the dirty tricks that happens in US elections. What is in incredible is because it also discredits Gordon! Incredible, completely Incredible.

Actually, I'd regard the questions as being leading from a right-wing POV. The last question on Europe is also telling, it looks more of a UKIP-leaning site.

With his glass eye and partly dislocatable jaw Gordo looks more like a Bond villain. Any suggestion that he also keeps a miniature submarine - the Vol-au-vent - moored on the Clyde during the winter months is a complete fabrication (of mine).